The DC Comics Film Thread

LSLS

Maybe I'm alone, but I absolutely can't do batman anymore. I just can't get into seeing the 10th guy play batman. I think this where dc has just completely fallen apart and hopefully is what Marvel learns from. Tell the batman story with one actor, then move on. Heck, how cool would it have been after the Nolan ones to continue on with Robin? But instead they pretend those films never happened and move right on with new stories with completely new batmen.

Budd

Maybe I'm alone, but I absolutely can't do batman anymore. I just can't get into seeing the 10th guy play batman. I think this where dc has just completely fallen apart and hopefully is what Marvel learns from. Tell the batman story with one actor, then move on. Heck, how cool would it have been after the Nolan ones to continue on with Robin? But instead they pretend those films never happened and move right on with new stories with completely new batmen.
From test screening audiences, this doesn't sound like just another reboot, but taking Batman to a whole new direction, bordering into the thriller and horror realm unlike past movie series. The Riddler is going to be BRUTAL in this. Think John Doe from Seven if not worse. Penguin only has a few scenes but is getting his own spinoff show. This is territory we haven't seen Batman in before. I'm hoping it delivers.

DelgadoEl

I don't wanna see any Batman without Affleck in it. Many say, he played it wrong, but I like him in this role

Budd

(BTW, no relation)
Sorry, not buying it. You've slipped-up in the past and revealed you certainly are related.

• Do not comment or start discussions in this thread. The moderators will delete them.
  • Do not ask if there are updates. Go to those threads and ask there.
  • We all need to work together and kill the Batman... I mean, uh, stay on topic please.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom