The DC Comics Film Thread

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Superman Returns with Brandon Routh set to reprise role for Arrowverse crossover Crisis on Infinite Earths

WDWmazprty

I watched about a half hour of Aquaman last night. So far I'm questioning if I made a horrible mistake in watching this movie. Hope it gets better when I finish it up.

Yeah, the underwater effects were decent, but the script, Mamoa's acting, and even the ending wasn't great.

Bairstow

New Joker Trailer:

This is legit the first DC movie I have been interested in since the Dark Knight trilogy.

Hmm. Not bad but the teaser with Chaplin's "Smile" is still way better.
I really appreciate that they have still revealed little to nothing about the plot of the film.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
The highest grossing R-rated movie of all time is Passion of the Christ and I dont think anything will ever surpass that. Even the first Deadpool couldnt take it down.

Mike S

Just saw this thread existed while scrolling down the forum list.

Man of Steel was alright along with Shazam! and Aquaman. Haven’t seen BvS, Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, or Justice League.

Incredibly excited for Joker and unless you’re talking Batman cartoons I haven’t watched TV shows, lol.

Princess Leia

Just saw this thread existed while scrolling down the forum list.

Man of Steel was alright along with Shazam! and Aquaman. Haven’t seen BvS, Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, or Justice League.

Incredibly excited for Joker and unless you’re talking Batman cartoons I haven’t watched TV shows, lol.
I know I’ve probably told you this in one thread or the other, but check out Wonder Woman. The first 2/3rds are extraordinary, but the last third kind of falls into stereotypical superhero territory. But I think it’s one of the better DC films for sure.
I just really have Batman/Joker fatigue at this point. But I was always much more of a Marvel guy.
There are so many stories that could be told for DC, that adding another Batman/Joker story probably isn’t necessary. That said, I kind of want to see Robin with Batman again.

Mike S

I know I’ve probably told you this in one thread or the other, but check out Wonder Woman. The first 2/3rds are extraordinary, but the last third kind of falls into stereotypical superhero territory. But I think it’s one of the better DC films for sure.
Yes I think it was the Captain Marvel thread. I know I need to see it because I’ve only heard good things. The others though I know to avoid, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom