The DC Comics Film Thread

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
WB Developing ‘Aquaman’ Horror Spinoff

Princess Leia

WB Developing ‘Aquaman’ Horror Spinoff
I was literally talking to a friend about that last night and we can’t make sense of it

erasure fan1

JUSTICE LEAGUE Star Ben Affleck Explains Why He's No Longer Batman: "I Couldn't Crack It"

Thank god, he was terrible in my opinion. And with the terrible scripts for BvS and justice League it just made things worse. I just hope they officially scrap the whole thing and start over.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I know the author wants them to go against a superhero, but I think it might be a little more fun if they went against The Penguin or The Riddler.

Why not both? Send the SS up against a big bad and then some superheroes drop by to go after the same big bad and mistake the SS as part of the problem. In the end, they have to work together to determine how many levels of betrayals and double-crosses are necessary. Then the big bad, it turns out, had been manipulated by some bigger bad and now all three groups need to work together.

DonaldDoleWhip

Saw Shazam today at one of the early preview screenings - really enjoyed it! A lot of fun (but still plenty of heart), a solid villain, and some great laughs throughout.

Definitely my favorite DC movie of the 3 I've seen, ahead of Aquaman and The Dark Knight. Not that TDK was bad, it just wasn't my thing, while Aquaman was a CGI slog (with a charismatic lead) that made 'under the sea' feel like a frenetic nightmare.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom