The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Just stumbled upon a Wiki page that states Netflix is going to a have a television series prequel for the Dark Crystal called The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance coming out this year.

Also, stated on the page is that they are going to mostly depend on puppetry and not CGI, except for green screens to remove puppeteers.

giphy.gif

I'm kind of excited.

mf1972

my apologies for the bump, but based on what i’ve seen from the latest trailer, i’m looking forward to seeing this. i’m surprised with the casting they’ve done for this also. hope it’s good.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
my apologies for the bump, but based on what i’ve seen from the latest trailer, i’m looking forward to seeing this. i’m surprised with the casting they’ve done for this also. hope it’s good.
I second the surprise on the casting. I'm excited for this, but the characters are talking like Winter is coming...:cautious:

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Some people here are excited about Star Wars opening in Florida and are willing to get there early, and here I am more excited to plop my butt down on the couch and binge watch Dark Crystal on opening day.

Tanna Eros

Drive-ins still exist! Wait, was there another movie aside from the one that came out in the early 80s??
Drive ins are so boss. We have a few where I live. The best one, believe it or not, has a big old plywood sign with rules of conduct on it-
You pay five dollars to bring your own food in, your dog must be on a leash, things like that. It's such a great experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom