Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Chip

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Dale

Votes: 11 13.9%

• Total voters

WDWKat26

Original Poster
Okay, I was talking about this a little while ago with some friends, and I want to know, out of the main group of characters, who do you think is the cutest? I know we all have our favorites, but I think the Cutest out of the "Main Group" is Chip, the nose, the smile and his eyes are so cute!

Computer Magic

WDWKat26 said:
Okay, I was talking about this a little while ago with some friends, and I want to know, out of the main group of characters, who do you think is the cutest? I know we all have our favorites, but I think the Cutest out of the "Main Group" is Chip, the nose, the smile and his eyes are so cute!
This is a cute poll. You may want to move it to get more attention. This thread is seldom used. Maybe Chit Chat or WDW Parks General Discussion.

nicholas

I assume that if this wasn't just main characters that Peter Pan WOULD have been included in the list? HMMMMM? ;) :p

My vote goes to Dale. I likey Dale a lot.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Well, from your poll it would have to be either Chip or Dale. But I think that out of all the Disney characters Stitch is my favourite

KentB3

OK, my all-time favorite Disney character (as well as movie) is Roger Rabbit (who wasn't listed); with Mickey and Donald coming in a tie for second place, followed by Goofy next. As for the cutest character, I would've picked Tinker Bell, but unfortunately, she wasn't listed! Of the characters listed, my pick would actually be a tie between Minnie and Daisy. However, I couldn't decide which one to vote for, since I think both are equally cute! I did vote for Daisy, since Minnie, like many of other characters listed, had quite a number of votes, and Daisy had not had a single vote at the time! Daisy Duck is quite an underrated character, IMHO!

KentB3

nicholas said:
I assume that if this wasn't just main characters that Peter Pan WOULD have been included in the list? HMMMMM? ;) :p

I KNEW you were going to say that, Nick! Anyway, you do have a good point. Peter Pan is definitely one of the cutest Disney characters, IMHO! In fact, I mentioned that the cutest of all the Disney characters was Tinker Bell, who sadly, wasn't included here either!

nicholas said:
My vote goes to Dale. I likey Dale a lot.

Good choice! Seems like he and Chip are EVERYONE'S pick for the cutest ! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom