The Curious Case of Bob Chapek

OSX

Original Poster
From projects that were given a green light but were then taken away to entire lands being built and being less than stellar, their is no secret that ole chrome dome is throwing things at a purple wall and seeing if it sticks. With a major shake up in the company’s big wigs, is Chapek to blame for the lackluster performance of ‘toys that have a story’ land and ‘star battle universes end’? Obviously I’m sure there were others that were to blame, but the main focus is on the Mr. Clean T-800.

Last edited:

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
From projects that were given a green light but were then taken away to entire lands being built and being less than stellar, their is no secret that ole chrome dome is throwing things at a purple wall and seeing if it sticks. With a major shake up in the company’s big wigs, is chapek to blame for the lackluster performance of ‘toys that have a story’ land and ‘star battle universes end’? Obviously I’m sure there were others that were to blame, but the main focus is on the Mr. Clean T-800.

He has to eventually (hopefully soon) be the fall guy, though I was wondering something along this train of thought today. How involved is he? Are there others responsible? Does Chapek just sign off, or is he the genesis of some of the decisions?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom