The Country Bear Christmas Special by Martin

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Good job, on the video. I made it to the 2:51 point before I had to quit. The CBJ is not everyone's cup of tea.

Cmdr_Crimson

Possibly in the future :)

I hope you also mention the differences between the US & Tokyo versions as Shaker's song is different between both as the Tokyo version having Dolores the Octopus sing a Duet with Shaker instead of her just flirting with him in the US Version..

mergatroid

Original Poster
I’ve often thought of a wider video looking at the Lake Buena Vista area. And one of PI. We'll see - I’ve plans currently to mid 2019

Thanks good to hear. I remember 'The Disney Marketplace' in the 70's and it was a very different place than it is today. I've got to say I really like the way Disney Springs has turned out though I really miss the Virgin Megastore and Magic Masters. Initially when they destroyed all those trees to build 'Downtown Disney' I thought they'd ruined the feel of the area as it felt quite secluded before then and hidden away. Once they started building that area around Cirque it took a few years for me to get used to there being a big area in Disney that you could see from the roads without entering it, now I love it though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom