The Complete Walt Disney World 2009-just read

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
I just picked this book up over the weekend and I was reading it to see if I could learn any new inside tibbits.

Well in the very begining I was reading that the rides that take your picture at the climatic moment of the ride ie SM, BLSRS, TT, RoRC, etc.

That they are updating their systems that yo ucan add this to your Photo Pass, not sure if anyone else knows this, but it is a new one for me.

I like it cause you do not feel ike being pressured to buy it cause then you get home and think wow that was a crappy pic cause everyone heads were done.

:sohappy:Funny you say that, because while I was at Epcot in May this year, we went on Test Track and they zipped our photopass card at the end, and long behold there were our Test Track pics on the disneyphotopass.com. I knew that they would do this eventually since they were doing it with that ride, I think it's wonderful. Take Care..... :wave:

CastleBound

I love the idea of using photopass for ride photos. I did the same thing and used it on Test Track in May. I was sad that was the only ride that offered it. I would love to see that spread out to every available ride! Lets hope!

hwdelien

Yes, I used the photopass for TT for 2 years now. The other thing that is great is you just buy the photopass cd and get all of the pictures (even the crappy ones) for one fixed price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom