Trip Report COMPLETED: The Cold(s) Didn't Bother Us Anyway

...well, maybe it / they did bother us a little bit, but we can get into that later!

If you missed my pre-trip report, you can find it here: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/what-am-i-getting-myself-into.934410/

Now let's get into the details:
WHO: Me (Kelli), my husband (Tim), son #1 (SJ) & son #2 (H)
Family Pic.jpg

WHEN: 1/15-1/20
WHERE: Disney's Pop Century Resort
WHY: Again, let's be real, this isn't necessary! But, if we really need a reason, I couldn't stand being away from my most favorite place any longer!! And, the kiddos were both "free" (as in, we didn't have to pay for tickets - but they eat about as much as a grown adult), so we had to take advantage before SJ turned 3. Also, on a personal note, the past couple of years have not necessarily been smooth sailing. We have overcome quite a lot of challenges, and we wanted to do something to celebrate! I can't think of any better way than to go to the happiest place on earth! :happy:

So, clearly we survived our crazy adventure, but did we stick to the plans, or did we wing it?! Was it "better than we expected"? (points for movie reference) :joyfull:

Only time will tell....

Cetta

I know I am late to the party but enjoying your trip report so far. I just read your experience at Via Napoli and that makes me so angry! I have two kids (2 & 4) so I know that all too well. I am also from New Jersey originally so I would probably have actually said something haha Jersey Girl Attitude at it's finest. I don't live in Jersey anymore and I miss the good pizza I had as a child as well. I was just talking about it with my husband yesterday. We live in Indiana now, so most of the pizza places are chains or Chicago style :depressed: I can't wait to read more (hopefully good things)!

MeeskaMooska0714

Original Poster
I know I am late to the party but enjoying your trip report so far. I just read your experience at Via Napoli and that makes me so angry! I have two kids (2 & 4) so I know that all too well. I am also from New Jersey originally so I would probably have actually said something haha Jersey Girl Attitude at it's finest. I don't live in Jersey anymore and I miss the good pizza I had as a child as well. I was just talking about it with my husband yesterday. We live in Indiana now, so most of the pizza places are chains or Chicago style :depressed: I can't wait to read more (hopefully good things)!
Thanks for joining in on the madness! I know the Jersey attitude all too well, and I had to hold Tim back from saying something (even though I secretly wanted him to). :) We are in Michigan, so we have pretty much the same pizza situation here. It was nice for me to get the chance to try something from his childhood (other than Taylor Ham :happy:). I hope you enjoy the rest of the report!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom