The Book Of Boba Fett

Robbiem

I’m really looking forward to this. Hopefully we’ll get some more old school bounty hunters like Bossk, Orla Sin or Cad Bane in live action

erasure fan1

Hopefully we’ll get some more old school bounty hunters like Bossk, Orla Sin or Cad Bane in live action
If you mean Aurra sing, unfortunately she died before a new hope. They briefly talked about it in solo. All I really ask is they continue the classic aliens and droids. I loved IG-11, It didn't need to be IG-88. There were lots of issues with the sequel trilogy. One of the things that didn't sit well with me right from the start when I saw force awakens, was where were all the classic aliens? It hardly makes sense.

doctornick

If you mean Aurra sing, unfortunately she died before a new hope. They briefly talked about it in solo. All I really ask is they continue the classic aliens and droids. I loved IG-11, It didn't need to be IG-88. There were lots of issues with the sequel trilogy. One of the things that didn't sit well with me right from the start when I saw force awakens, was where were all the classic aliens? It hardly makes sense.

I will say that I always love seeing the same species (or droid types) reused in different ways. I think there is a bit too much of reusing the exact same characters over and over and not enough of using the same types but different beings to expand the universe.

For example, I like having Cid from Bad Batch being a Trandoshan or using a Devaronian on that one mission on The Mandalorian. They've done a good job of having Twi'lek characters in different situations in SW media.

Last edited:

erasure fan1

I will say that I always love seeing the same species (or droid types) reused in different ways. I think there is a bit too much of reusing the exact same characters over and over and not enough of using the same types but different beings to expand the universe.

For example, I like having Cid from Bad Batch being a Trandoshan of using a Devaronian on that one mission on The Mandalorian. They've done a good job of having Twi'lek characters in different situations in SW media.
Agreed. Obviously it's a big universe and there is always room for new droids and aliens. But for every alien and droid to just no longer be seen, just doesn't work. Hopefully the Favreau mentality on this subject, finds it way to the rest of star wars.

Darkprime

Wonder when well get a trailer for this? Guessing not until after What-if. or maybe at Disney investor day 2021 if they're doing that this year?

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Jennifer Beals will be portraying a Twi’lek in the Disney+ series The Book of Boba Fett, Deadline has confirmed. Specifics regarding her character are being kept under wraps. Beals made her surprising debut in the series’ trailer debut on Monday."

sedati

The series will consist of 7 episodes

Great to have the number finally confirmed.
That may be the first taste of the soundtrack (same composer as Mando.) Also, as expected, that's a banta bacta-bath in the palace which explains why his face has healed.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom