The Boathouse

mebucko

Original Poster
Hello All!
We have two dinner reservations for our trip in December - cannot wait!
Have read there are three dining rooms (plus the bar areas). Have also heard that there is music.
Does anyone have a recommended dining area, and which has the live music?
Would love to eat outside, but December could be a bit chilly!
Thanks for any advice!
Ch-Ears!
Bill

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hello All!
Have read there are three dining rooms (plus the bar areas). Have also heard that there is music.
Thanks for any advice!
Ch-Ears!
Bill
Music is in the first area, nearest to the bar.

Check out this if you haven't already
REVIEW - The BOATHOUSE at Disney Springs The Landing

and this photo gallery
http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/the-boathouse/gallery/13apr2015-opening-day-at-the-boathouse.htm

DisneyDebNJ

Hello All!
Thanks for any advice!
Ch-Ears!
Bill
We have reservations here in October. I can't wait! I've heard the food is fantastic! I never even thought to request a particular area (since this will be our first time dining there) I guess it would come down to dining preference, quiet opposed to being in the middle of the action. :)

mebucko

Original Poster
We have reservations here in October. I can't wait! I've heard the food is fantastic! I never even thought to request a particular area (since this will be our first time dining there) I guess it would come down to dining preference, quiet opposed to being in the middle of the action. :)
Hi Deb,
Thanks for accepting the Mission!
Below is the Disney Food Bog write-up, in case you haven't seen it-
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/04/15/review-the-boathouse-at-disney-worlds-disney-springs/
Looks like the "3rd" dining room is what we're both looking for, but they all look great! All slightly different. Wonder if the outdoor one is heated in any way?
Even the reviews on Trip Advisor are super. This is the other review from All Ears-
http://allears.net/dining/location/the-boathouse
Just took Sari to work - it is pretty out there today!!
Enjoy!
Bill

epcot2004

We were there a few weeks after they opened. Our table was close to the small stage in the main room and there was a guy with a keyboard singing older songs (we loved it but I think we were in the minority of those who knew the songs, getting old is terrible!) When we first arrived we were concerned that the music was too loud but around 6PM he toned it down and it was very enjoyable. They had all of the doors opened to the marina so we could look out and see the sunset as well as take in the fresh air. I could go on forever but long story short, the food was great, the serving staff, manager & atmosphere was top-notch. We were in there for dinner for about 2.5 hours which might seem long but we were not rushed and had great interaction with the staff. We cannot wait to go back, definitely one of the best (if not the best) dining experiences ever. Sorry but we did not see much of the other rooms but I can say that the detail is very good so I am sure there is not a bad seat in the house.

hollymc3

We were there a few weeks after they opened. Our table was close to the small stage in the main room and there was a guy with a keyboard singing older songs (we loved it but I think we were in the minority of those who knew the songs, getting old is terrible!) When we first arrived we were concerned that the music was too loud but around 6PM he toned it down and it was very enjoyable. They had all of the doors opened to the marina so we could look out and see the sunset as well as take in the fresh air. I could go on forever but long story short, the food was great, the serving staff, manager & atmosphere was top-notch. We were in there for dinner for about 2.5 hours which might seem long but we were not rushed and had great interaction with the staff. We cannot wait to go back, definitely one of the best (if not the best) dining experiences ever. Sorry but we did not see much of the other rooms but I can say that the detail is very good so I am sure there is not a bad seat in the house.
Did you use the dining plan?

mebucko

Original Poster
Thank you so much, epcot2004!
What a wonderful review. We are so glad we have our reservations, including our last night. Have heard the staff is great, and that was true during my direct phone calls to them for reservations.
Looking forward to that music, too!
Thanks again!
Bill

mebucko

Original Poster
Has anyone used the regular dining plan here? What is included? The menu seems to be a la carte. I do realize it is a " two credit " experience.
Thank you!
Holly
Hi Holly,
I would call the restaurant direct to find out. They were very helpful when I called.
Ch-Ears!
Bill

sgtmgd

We have reservations 15 December, so I look forward to your review!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom