The boat shed next to Mike Fink's Keelboat Landing (WDW)

BRau

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question that has been plaguing me for a while. I am not sure if I imagined it, or if it is real, but I seem to remember having seen the doors to the yellow boat shed adjacent to M.F. Keel-boat landing open one time during a visit to WDW. Inside was a standard aluminum boat which, I suspect, was for maintenance and also for carrying supplies to Aunt Polly's Restaurant. I also suspect that there would be access to the Utilidoors from there as well to deliver supplies, but I never had had the chance to ask anyone. If anyone knows the answer to either of these questions I would appreciate knowing the answers so I can cross these questions off the list in my mind.
Thanks

BRau

Original Poster
OK, so the building is more of a grey(ish) color. Te building I refer to is the two story building near the Haunted Mansion, well between it and the Riverboat Landing. If anyone knows please help me finally answer this crazy question. I realize that if you are, in any way, connected to the Disney company you probably can't answer this, even if you know the answer, but if someone knows who doesn't have to worry about being fired, or sued, then this would help me settle a question that I have tried to find an answer for, for years! Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom