The Black Hole

The Mom

Premium Member
Use computer generated images?
Earn a PG13 rating? I remember it having some violent (for the time) scenes in it.

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Originally posted by marciahahn
Use computer generated images?
Earn a PG13 rating? I remember it having some violent (for the time) scenes in it.

First answer: No
Second answer: close

The Mom

Premium Member
Let me try again! I remember it being shown on "Disney after Dark" on the Disney channel. Was it their first Touchstone movie?

The Mom

Premium Member
Was it the first time Disney showed someone being impaled by a robot? Or anyone being killed in a graphic manner? I GIVE UP!!!

The Mom

Premium Member
Didn't you just love the scene where Maxmillian Shell's character melded with the robot? How about poor Tony Perkins being "buzzed" to death by the robot? Do you remember the robot's name?

The Mom

Premium Member
Duh!! Now I remember thinking it was the same name as the actor. Thank you for jogging my memory (at my age, you need to jump start it!)

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Originally posted by marciahahn
Duh!! Now I remember thinking it was the same name as the actor. Thank you for jogging my memory (at my age, you need to jump start it!)

You're welcome marcia, anytime.:)

<SRH>

Have you guys seen that robot at Disney-MGM-Studio? In the room where they show you how they made the Dalmation puppies for the movie, if you look up he is hanging off the ceiling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom