The Big "Sit Down" or "Stand Up" poll!

How do you "go"?

• I don't mind people looking at my sausage... I'm at the wall

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • I'm a bit shy... You'll find me in the cubicle.

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • I'd go in a bucket in the middle of the road if I had to.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • I'm a lady. There is more than one option for peeing???

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters

ogryn

Original Poster
One of my friends refuses to use the Urinals, instead always going in a stall. As a man, I find this odd.

Thus I'd like to take an extremely scientific poll on the subject to see if he is actually quite strange.

wannab@dis

hmmm... but does the poll suggest he's strange or that the poll author is strange for creating such a query? :lookaroun

:lol:

ogryn

Original Poster
I did think that after I posted... I guess some people have to sit down and tuck though :shrug:

Wilt Dasney

I sit down if it's first thing in the morning. Much less of a nuisance that way.
(If you don't understand why, I'm not explaining it.)

Tim G

It's a small world after all... It's small world after all... It's small world after all... It's small, small world...

Shaman

It's a small world after all... It's small world after all... It's small world after all... It's small, small world...

:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun

:lol:

I'll use what's available...I only use the public restroom if I absolutely have to though...I've trained my body to do my neccessities at home...however, there are those moments when you have to much to drink and your bladder is going to burst....or the food doesn't go down too well....etc...:lookaroun

This was interesting....:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom