The Armchair Imagineers [Hub Thread & Announcements]

PerGron

Original Poster
The Armchair Imagineers is a brand new media collective Youtube channel where we, as a community, can showcase our creative aspects through a video format. This channel will play host to any armchair Imagineering-related contact that YOU want to post! That's right, you get to post here too!

There will be tons of content here, we have already archived all of the podcasts for past SYWTBAI seasons as well as 1986 for those who want to watch those, and this will be the new home for More Pooh Talk. We also have a few original programs in the works right now that I don't want to leak right now, but I will tease one of them...

D&D.png

On Sunday March 7th at 12am Midnight Eastern our first pre-recorded video will drop, a recap of February on the boards, a series that will occur every month!

So check out The Armchair Imagineers channel below, subscribe, and make sure to stay tuned for More Pooh Talk on Saturday!

TAI.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQg2dVQuGS-tcbrb3U2iEsQ

This will be the hub thread for all announcements regarding the channel, including new videos, new series, and more.

Make sure to subscribe, even if you're not part of the Sorcerer's Apprentice game, we want everyone to be a part of this amazing community project!​

PerGron

Original Poster
Just realized we never got that March roundup 🤣
And you're not gonna!

Yeah, I got overwhelmed in life at the beginning of the month and have been mostly gone from the forums for a bit. Most of the threads started in March didn't get past a few replies, so instead I'm just gonna skip it and do it for April. If we all really want a March one I can compile it, but it won't be out until mid-May, it's finals week this week for me.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
And you're not gonna!

Yeah, I got overwhelmed in life at the beginning of the month and have been mostly gone from the forums for a bit. Most of the threads started in March didn't get past a few replies, so instead I'm just gonna skip it and do it for April. If we all really want a March one I can compile it, but it won't be out until mid-May, it's finals week this week for me.
No you’re good! Looking forward to the April one, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom