The Appliance Direct guy has gone WAKKIE NU NU!!

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
I dont know about everyone else here.. but I love the appliance direct infomercial that plays on the resort tvs down in disney world. I just found out that his website has the entire commercial broken down to small videos that you can watch online:

http://www.appliancedirect.com/main/index.asp

But what really is funny to me is that he is offering ipod video downloads so you can watch his infomercial clips on your ipod video.. LOL!!! Walking around with appliance direct videos on your ipod is Wakkie Nu Nu!!!!

:wave:

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Mickeyman819 said:
Oh how much i hate that commercial. I try and turn it whenever i see it on tv down here

I LOVE APPLIANCES!!!!
everytime I go to WDW he has commercials on every radio station and they play every 5 minutes!

DisneyWales

Ilove it

I love it, SAME DAY DELIVERY.

I also love the Matress Barn one, that guys kinda scares me. :lookaroun

Gotta love Appliance Direct, we bought our Washer Dryer from him, so cool.

Want ice, YES, Want Crushed YES, want Filtered YES
Genius.

DisJosh

Is it actually an infomercial? That would explain why it's so long. I actually watched to see when it would end. After so long it became unbareable lol.

TheDisneyMagic

LOL, in our houses in Florida we have got Adelphia Cable and in the mornings a couple of the channels show the loop of appliance direct for hours.

"We got it in the box, we got it out of the box" Appliance Direct!

Class. :D

RPMdfw

"How do you tell if your oven is a piece of junk? Chicken and a fan!"

OMG! He's so annoying. But his wife is WORSE! She's so shrill and she so needs to loose that yellow and plaid shorts outfit. It's just a nightmare.

DisneyWales

Wife

RPMdfw said:
But his wife is WORSE! She's so shrill and she so needs to loose that yellow and plaid shorts outfit. It's just a nightmare.

Yes she is very annoying, but she's not his wife. When we went there we asked what they thought of him and her. They said hes like that in person, and she's also like that in person. She's not his wife, she was just one of the first people with the company when they started out, but there not to keen on her.

bhg469

Youg guys want an entertaining commercial??? I went to vegas and was in awe of this car commercial. It was as long as a tv show and more entertaining than anything i have ever seen.

Warning!!!! You may find yourself yelling CHOP IT!!!! at random times throughout the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom