Trip Report The "All Smiles" trip

Good family times that include "All Smiles!" have to be documented, right?!?
To set the stage, we are a family of five:
DW Shana
DD1 Brittney
DD2 Kennedy
DD3 Trinity
Me Todd
This is our families fourth trip to the Kingdom. Our stay was at POR! Our visit was a fun 7 days during the middle of this past July. A couple of explanations before we begin... Shana and I decided to surprise each girl with a new super memorable experience for this trip (as if WDW isn't memorable enough!!). Trinity had never flown, so that was her surprise! DD2 would like to be an imagineer some day, and to make a long story short, we met and spent half of a day with a few really cool imagineers (no video of this was included to protect the innocent)!! DD3 had a bucket wish list to learn to surf, and what better place to learn than in the clear waters of Typhoon Lagoon?!?! DD2 made some really great friends while attending Disney Dreamers Academy back in March. One of those friends was able to join up with our family on one of our days to EPCOT and DHS. Really lots of reasons to smile every time we reflect back on a fantastic trip "Home"!
DD2 borrowed my brother's GoPro for most of the shots, and has spent the last few days of summer compiling the footage, splicing it together, and just now posted it to Youtube! It is a bit long, but when you have time, please check out the video, then come back here and tell us what you think!! We hope you enjoy!

DisSplash

Love it! She did a great job on that - videoing and editing it all! I'm not sure how she managed to keep the GoPro (or her arm) steady on those coasters, but she did and her shots on Space Mountain came out really cool! There definitely a ton of smiles (and swinging pony tails :)) throughout and it looks like you all had a spectacular vacation!

mjem216

Good family times that include "All Smiles!" have to be documented, right?!?
To set the stage, we are a family of five:
DW Shana
DD1 Brittney
DD2 Kennedy
DD3 Trinity
Me Todd
This is our families fourth trip to the Kingdom. Our stay was at POR! Our visit was a fun 7 days during the middle of this past July. A couple of explanations before we begin... Shana and I decided to surprise each girl with a new super memorable experience for this trip (as if WDW isn't memorable enough!!). Trinity had never flown, so that was her surprise! DD2 would like to be an imagineer some day, and to make a long story short, we met and spent half of a day with a few really cool imagineers (no video of this was included to protect the innocent)!! DD3 had a bucket wish list to learn to surf, and what better place to learn than in the clear waters of Typhoon Lagoon?!?! DD2 made some really great friends while attending Disney Dreamers Academy back in March. One of those friends was able to join up with our family on one of our days to EPCOT and DHS. Really lots of reasons to smile every time we reflect back on a fantastic trip "Home"!
DD2 borrowed my brother's GoPro for most of the shots, and has spent the last few days of summer compiling the footage, splicing it together, and just now posted it to Youtube! It is a bit long, but when you have time, please check out the video, then come back here and tell us what you think!! We hope you enjoy!

prfctlyximprct

Loved it! The music reminds me of bosox2001 YouTube Disney videos! Glad to see we all our fans! :) :) What a great video.. definitley got teary-eyed at the end! Thank you so much for sharing your family's memories with us!!

bcoachable

Original Poster
Loved it! The music reminds me of bosox2001 YouTube Disney videos! Glad to see we all our fans! :) :) What a great video.. definitley got teary-eyed at the end! Thank you so much for sharing your family's memories with us!!
I know it was a bit long, but I thought the ending really finished the video just right! Thanks for watching till then!

bcoachable

Original Poster
I especially enjoyed the tall guy photobombing while you all drank the Beverly! What a fun trip and really cool of you to create special unique moments for each daughter.
We had been before, and tried to surprise the girls, but frankly, neither my wife or myself are very good at keeping secrets! Who is when it comes to a Disney Vacation?!?! Anyway, it really was fun to plan it out that way! BTW, the surfing was really well done. If anyone is thinking of doing it, pm me for any info or questions you may have.

bcoachable

Original Poster
We thoroughly enjoyed living vicariously through this video!! Well done! Your family looks like a lot of fun!
SweetEvangeline-
We search youtube constantly looking for Disney families we can relate to. I guess you can say we are trying to take "mini vacations" as we watch them! I hope you were able to get a small "fix" of the Pixie Dust!

bcoachable

Original Poster
Love it! She did a great job on that - videoing and editing it all! I'm not sure how she managed to keep the GoPro (or her arm) steady on those coasters, but she did and her shots on Space Mountain came out really cool! There definitely a ton of smiles (and swinging pony tails :)) throughout and it looks like you all had a spectacular vacation!
I was wondering how she did that too! I also was really impressed with the quality from the GoPro. Just to be clear, almost every shot was from her... All the uploading and downloading... all her too. Video editing, yes that too... Our schools here issue every student starting in 7th grade with their own Ipad. I would say as far as using technology, she has got it figured out (or isn't afraid to figure out what she doesn't know)!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom