Trip Report The adoption celebration (& supposed to be the last trip for awhile....) trip.

Oh my gosh. Finally home from our month in Florida. Man, I need a vacation from this vacation. Lots of stuff was done around the farm, helping out Memaw, and lots of work was done for when we invade her space and move down.

But we still got in our 6 days at Disney, during the hottest June on record in Florida.......... It was INSANELY HOT, worse than when we were there in July last year. This was also the most expensive trip, for a multitude of reasons....

I probably won't update too much tonight, as we just got back today, and I have to feed children and start unpacking and the like, but I know if I don't get it started, I won't get it done ever!!

As a teaser, will it be the last trip for awhile? Did we go to the best show ever? Will my Rewards Visa ever recover? Did we have some of the cutest, most unbelievable Disney Magic ever? Did we buy more ears or popcorn buckets? Tune in next time, same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom