The 60th Anniversary of Disneyland: The Reality of it All

VJ

It's least we have Youtube.

Youtube has really compressed audio though, and any bootleg audio tracks that are on it (World of Color, PTN, DL Forever etc) aren't nearly as good of quality as a proper CD release from Disney would be. Youtube is good for getting by, but Disney really should release more audio than they do.

I actually have my own Disney music YouTube channel but I don't want to derail the thread further so we can talk about that in PM if you would like. ;) You are right about YouTube quality though, @SuddenStorm, Disney needs to release more. Tokyo-level releases would be optimal.

Stevek

Still wish that they had done a 60th poster size park map, like they used to. I have a 45 anniversary one and it'd be cool to keep collecting them. I also wish they had released DL Forever and PTN's soundtracks- Randy Thornton mentioned on another forum that he was trying to get it to happen but I guess those plans never came to fruition.

Yes to both of these. I have the 50th wall map framed in our kids loft/playroom and would love to get more maps...just picked up an opening year DCA map though I probably want to forget most of that. I wonder if the music gets released on some upcoming revised park CD though I don't see any sense in doing something new until SW land opens up.

brb1006

I actually have my own Disney music YouTube channel but I don't want to derail the thread further so we can talk about that in PM if you would like. ;) You are right about YouTube quality though, @SuddenStorm, Disney needs to release more. Tokyo-level releases would be optimal.
I been lessening to the soundtrack for the parade Happiness Is Here and Dreamlights for days now and I still can't get it out of my head.

brb1006

Yes to both of these. I have the 50th wall map framed in our kids loft/playroom and would love to get more maps...just picked up an opening year DCA map though I probably want to forget most of that. I wonder if the music gets released on some upcoming revised park CD though I don't see any sense in doing something new until SW land opens up.
Here's the map for those who never seen it.
framedmap.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom