Trip Report **COMPLETED** The 4 M's Go To Disney: a Birthday Extravaganza

Me: I'm not going to write trip reports
Also me : butttttt....I really like writing them :hilarious:

I swear I did not intend on writing this. I did not even take notes or that many photos but...I do enjoy writing them so here we go. Definitely less photos than I usually take so sorry!

Who?
The 4 M's as Max calls us :)
My sister Betta (her name is Elizabeth we call her Betta - to Max it's Mom (obviously) that's one M), Me (Megan), Max, and my Mom (Mary)
466638886.jpeg

Where?
The Contemporary - our first time staying in the Garden Wing/View buildings or whatever they are called

When?
September 12-15, 2019

Why?
It was my sister's Birthday. If you read my last TR you would know she called us while on that trip and asked us to join her on a last minute Birthday trip :)

September 12, 2019
Max and Betta left from Rochester and on an earlier flight so it was just my Mom and I heading down from Buffalo.
We both had to work so quickly packed up when we got home and headed to the airport.
Traffic was light and the airport was pretty quiet so we made our way quickly through checking our luggage and security.
Here is me with my nerdy folder with our confirmation numbers :hilarious:
file-156.jpg

Then we stopped for some dinner at Anchor Bar in the airport.
The airport may have been quiet but literally everyone was at the Anchor Bar I swear. It was packed.
We shared boneless wings and fries :)
FnL%OTBKQ8KcNNFLetXUZQ.jpg

g3TZcjLLS36cIXKDZ1mk8g.jpg

file-157.jpg

After our dinner we headed to our gate
IMG_6269.JPG

In typical leaving in the evening fashion our flight was delayed because of Baltimore. Literally - they can not get their act together I swear. They left late and that was our plane. :banghead:
IMG_6272.JPG

So we killed time by taking our usual dates photos :hilarious:
DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

Next up: short post to finish up Day 1

slipperalwaysfits

We actually waited over 15 minutes PAST our reservation time. My Mom suggested we go up and ask if we were next (I made her ask I was too hangry) and the hostess said "oh you are not next there are multiple people ahead of you"
What the heck - it's a Buffet - what's the issue ?
I'm sure I will write my next trip too because apparently I can't stay away :inlove:

Finally catching up after a crazy week! Anyway, I'm glad you guys had a good time and I'm glad you'll be back ASAP. Anyway, sorry about Trail's End. That's odd you didn't get seated, even with a reservation! I loved the "surprise cupcake surprise" ;) kids, man!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
A great last morning with Slinky and SWGE!! Glad you enjoyed the Blue Milk. We really enjoyed it as well. Next time we will have to try the green one as well.

Our...absolute...FAVORITE...breakfast spot!!

Aww man!! That is really weird! So sorry you guys had to leave. We have reservations for the Sunday we leave in December. We like to pile it on for our last meal! 🤣

What a great little visit...so nice to have a next visit right around the corner! Wish ours was a little bit closer. Thank you for sharing all the fun! :)

And thank you for reading :) I wonder if the green milk tastes similar I will have to try it next time

Fun as always! Looking forward to your next one ;)

Thank you ...we shall see if I can make myself do another haha

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Thank you for continuing your TRs. I live vicariously through you and @Tuvalu so the blues don't hit as hard.

Aw I'm glad I can help

Finally catching up after a crazy week! Anyway, I'm glad you guys had a good time and I'm glad you'll be back ASAP. Anyway, sorry about Trail's End. That's odd you didn't get seated, even with a reservation! I loved the "surprise cupcake surprise" ;) kids, man!

:hilarious: Max cracks me up. I know it was really weird about Trails End

Gurt

So glad you decided to write a report I look forward to the next one.

I also have a confirmations folder and have people traveling with me have them too which actually worked in our favour last holiday in Europe, we had paid the travel agent (yes it was now bust Thomas Cook) and they didn't pay the hotel, when I gave the guy at reception my confirmations he 'conveniently' removed my payment confirmation before handing the paperwork back to me, I soon realised 'Mum pass me your folder' They had laughed at me before the trip for my obsessiveness, suddenly I was pretty smart and they were happy of my OCD.

Doc Disney

Original Poster
When’s the next trip? The Dine and Dash is coming up!! :p

I will be this this weekend actually :hilarious:

So glad you decided to write a report I look forward to the next one.

I also have a confirmations folder and have people traveling with me have them too which actually worked in our favour last holiday in Europe, we had paid the travel agent (yes it was now bust Thomas Cook) and they didn't pay the hotel, when I gave the guy at reception my confirmations he 'conveniently' removed my payment confirmation before handing the paperwork back to me, I soon realised 'Mum pass me your folder' They had laughed at me before the trip for my obsessiveness, suddenly I was pretty smart and they were happy of my OCD.

Thank you for reading :)
Yessss!!! OCD for the win!!

blreinsel

Lol! I didn’t mind at all. Perks of having the party pass. 😉

I felt the exact same way about GE. And Dylan also commented on it looking like Pandora when we first walked in. I’m with you.. Pandora still wins in my book.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom