• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report The 4 M's Go to Disney: a 4th of July Extravaganza

RememberWhen

Advertisement
Looking forward to hearing about your trip! We’re considering being there for the 4th next year.

DimpledDevil18

I'm in. I've been MIA from these boards for a while, so its been a while since I read one of your trip reports. I can't believe how big your nephew has gotten!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Day 1 continued
My other sister made our shirts and made a matching shirt for Max's penguin Beaky (to match Max's shirt)
zxsBgG6DTaWo3m1a+TXcTg.jpg
We had a little less time in the airport than I'm used to so it was quickly time for boarding!
file-127.jpg
file-128.jpg

Patriotic MBs!
aBVqTegTRIGuVBt5Ohd2HQ.jpg
Our flight was very quick and smooth and soon enough we were in Florida!
FONORAIL!!!
I totally got Max to refer to it as the fonorail "because it's not the real monorail"
Can you believe this kid is only 3 and a half?! He looks SOOO old!
DSC_0522.JPG
DSC_0523.JPG
DSC_0524.JPG
Usual pictures with Max busting his way into them :)
DSC_0526.JPG
DSC_0528.JPG
DSC_0529.JPG

Next up: more randomness

Minnesota disney fan

Yea I;m finally in on the beginning of your trip report:)
Can't wait for more of your July 4th trip! (and you are so brave to go to WDW over the 4th)
Max is adorable!! he has a really cute smile:)
Love his and penguin's shirts. Did your sister make yours too?

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Day 1 continued
DSC_0530.JPG
We got right on the Magical Express!
3odUgnYxRKiRr5P8o3FWJg.jpg
rl6H4e+xSKeIZF3oQX59BQ.jpg
We waited just a short time before leaving and as my Mom and I predicted we were the 3rd stop!
Look at these cute signs in the lobby!
IMG_4203.JPG
It was pretty early in the morning still (I think like 10:30) so our room obviously wasn't ready yet. We checked our carry-ons, grabbed the stroller and we were on our way to the MK!
DSC_0540.JPG
I had to activate my DVC AP and my Mom and sister needed their new cards for their new APs so we stopped at Guest Relations. We were directed towards Will Call which was new for me
DSC_0542.JPG
The CM tried to tell my Mom and my sister they did not need a new card even though their old one would expire at the end of the year. When I explained that she was like oh yea you are right :bored:
DSC_0543.JPG
Oh we got flag pins!
DSC_0546.JPG
We stopped right away for a PP picture...Max was not interested :hilarious:
466098638.jpeg
466098718.jpeg

Next up: more MK

Top Bottom