The 2021 Imagineering Awards - RESULTS COMING SOON

JokersWild

Original Poster
TAKE TWO

I would like to nominate this piece of concept art. I think it's my favorite from SAVII.

Concept Art - Tegan.jpeg

SAVII Stanza 12: The Pavilion - Beneath the Surface Concept Art (@Tegan pilots a chicken)

JokersWild

Original Poster
The actual voting will be starting in the next few days, but in the meantime we have one last surprise for you. We'd like to bring back superlatives. This basically means giving different members or events a title. In the past we've had titles such as: "Best Catchphrase", "Most Likely to Make a Typo" and so on. If anyone has any ideas for superlatives, and a recipient, let us know. Otherwise, we'll put a few surprise superlatives in the video as well.

I don't think we're going to keep any timeframe for this, so if anyone has any ideas feel free to post them. They're meant to be more humorous than anything so try not to make it sound like another award.

PerGron

As of December 1st (or half an hour before because I’m tired and didn’t want to wait) voting is up for the 2021 Armchair Imagineering Rewards. Please vote in this poll to submit your official votes for who/what you want to win each award.

We ask that you keep to the honor system and don’t spam votes as this is merely for fun and to celebrate the community.

We will update this post with an ending date soon!

Happy voting!

JokersWild

Original Poster

JokersWild

Original Poster
Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Nominations for Best Concept Art

f9408fa9-aac4-4edb-850c-bc808c3cf160-png.599277

Rocky the Mole (@Honey Bee (Rebooted))

344835cc-1135-46a3-87a1-1a011b1eb8be-jpeg.599577

Streets of Tokyo Overview (@D Hulk)

JU4BLy4.jpg

SAVII Stanza XVI Comic (@D Hulk)

9VRmax7oROuilFbil8-pGtmNW5sv_zc5VH4boXmoRGpGzFdVN3EFMjsL3un9Fz_PZWTjucxY0ZidtThai9TX_uaPDL3ULm1L-OzvpO7FgPvf-FWTWyPGegAaKWNO6PMCgYIIj8R1

Paths of the Force with Ahsoka (@DisneyFan18)

artworkknightstunnel-jpg.522898

Gringotts Dark Ride Coaster (@ImagineerTim)

concept-art-tegan-jpeg.603449

Beneath the Surface Concept Art (@Tegan pilots a chicken)
https://sites.google.com/view/team-reality-rebirth/rebirth-the-new-frontier
Rebirth: The New Frontier (I guess one specific piece wasn't nominated so here's the whole project)

Whoa, those are on a whole other level of amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom