The 1st UNofficial WDWMagic Member's Cruise!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
It’s the 1st UNofficial WDWMagic Members Cruise! :)

WHEN: February 23-27, 2015

WHERE: The Disney Dream sailing out of Port Canaveral

WHAT: 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

WHO: The Adult Members of WDWMagic!

We are going to have a blast!

Last edited:

flynnibus

Premium Member
I would love to... but I think my Disney budget is already going to be tapped out by then!

I can't front those multiple cruises a year like sweatpee :)

sweetpee_1993

I would love to... but I think my Disney budget is already going to be tapped out by then!

I can't front those multiple cruises a year like sweatpee :)

Believe me, this year was highly unusual. We recently made the decision to push the Panama Canal to 2015. Going to scale back some now. Besides, son #2 will be licensed in the next 6 months. I don't even want to think what our insurance is going to be like when that happens. :rolleyes:

flynnibus

Premium Member
Believe me, this year was highly unusual. We recently made the decision to push the Panama Canal to 2015. Going to scale back some now. Besides, son #2 will be licensed in the next 6 months. I don't even want to think what our insurance is going to be like when that happens. :rolleyes:

For our 2014 cruise... the plan is to pay for us.. and both sets of parents to try to entice them to come all on a cruise together. That's the plan at least... if it doesn't happen, maybe then I can jump on a member cruise :)

Kerby626

I wish we could do it and it might happen but those thing called kids are there. I truly don't think with moms health she could handle Jerome and all the stuff he has going on

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom