Trip Report The “No Trip” Trip Report ~ LIVE

slipperalwaysfits

It’s now Memorial Day and Em and I are still wondering if our June trip is happening. This evening we put our minds in vacation mode and are listening to the soundtrack from the Polynesian. And Bartender Woody crafted a specialty frozen cocktail for us.

Em christened it the Tipsy Tuvalu

LOVE the Tipsy Tuvalu drink name! Rumor has it they won't open up the parks till July 1....so many rumors, so little truth....:arghh:

krisri18

Advertisement
It’s now Memorial Day and Em and I are still wondering if our June trip is happening. This evening we put our minds in vacation mode and are listening to the soundtrack from the Polynesian. And Bartender Woody crafted a specialty frozen cocktail for us.

Em christened it the Tipsy Tuvalu.

View attachment 472562

SLURP! :hungry:
Ooooh! What's in a Tipsy Tuvalu?? We made the watermelon cucumber slushie from Flower and Garden the other day and it was delightful! Maybe Tipsy Tuvalu can be next on the list!

MissViv

Hoping you get to go! They will cancel your reservation this Thursday, if not, correct? You should know soon.

I just wish Disney would put out something about reopening the parks. All this waiting, I'm sure, is driving the people with vacation reservations crazy. I am a planning person!!!

Top Bottom