That Final Farewell!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We usually spend our last day (morning) at Typhoon Lagoon relaxing and basking in the warm, Florida sun before hopping into the van after lunch for our LONG 18-22 hour drive back up north to the usually still cold and snowy home-front.

I cannot even begin to count the amount of trips I've made through the years. Never did it occur to me to go to a waterpark the day we headed home. What a Grand Idea! Wish I had thought of that.

dave&di

We always spend our last night at the MK, it always seems that that night is Mnsshp as well! The same will happen this year with Mnsshp happening on th 12th Sept (not official but it always starts the 2nd tue of Sept) and we leave the morning of the 13th.

One year we left the MK just before the 2nd Wishes and ended up watching it on the ferry boat crossing Seven Seas Lagoon on the way back to the Poly, it was perfect and yet devastating at the same time, I was crying like a little girl!

disney magic 06

Our first and last park is always Magic Kingdom.

The last full day is AK, then DD in the evening for last shopping. The following day we have the morning at MK before returning to our resort for lunch and Magical Express - whilst choking back the tears.

Aurora1

Definitely MK if I can plan it correctly.... this past trip (February) was the first time in a LONG time that we didn't end with MK, but that was because we only had 4 days down in Florida and we based park days around crowds & avoiding Kelly & Michael at the MK. We ended up with Epcot, which is my second favorite! But, leaving the MK I was a mess as always- my friends nearly had to drag me away from the entrance because I kept turning back to look at the castle!

riverscu0m0

Ours is always DTD to blow the remnants of our 'allowance'
I, of course, have diddly squat by the last day but it's still fun and I can usually convince my brother to let me use some of his money. We get a slushie from Goofy's, get a Christmas ornament at the christmas store and then leave. I really like it.

Figgy1

Ours is always DTD to blow the remnants of our 'allowance'
I, of course, have diddly squat by the last day but it's still fun and I can usually convince my brother to let me use some of his money. We get a slushie from Goofy's, get a Christmas ornament at the christmas store and then leave. I really like it.
Our last park is always EPCOT but the morning of the drive north we always stop at DTD as I cry once we're on I-4. But here's a hint take a little cash and stash it somewhere for the last day make like it doesn't exist durring the trip it's well worth it to have that few extra spending dollars!:)

Walt 1901

For us its MK as well. We always end by standing up by the train station looking back at the castle as we wait for the train. Then one last train ride around the park then to the fairy for a trip across the lagoon and catch the fireworks at the Polynesian. Which takes us full circle. We usually start our trip with the Ohana breakfast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom