That Awkward Moment When...

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
...you stay up til midnight so you can get your first pick ADRs. LOL I'm refreshing like a mad woman over here!
Yo can not book dining reservations until 6am eastern online and 7am eastern on the phone. Only FP's you can book at 12am eastern. Are you talking about FP's or dining reservations? :)

sxeensweet

Aww, man!! Really?! Well boo... I guess I should probably go to bed then. LOL
Sorry to burst your bubble I really am boooooo! I know I know lol...but yes set your alarm for 6am eastern. It sucks for me personally when I make mine because I am not a morning person and would much rather it be at 12am! But yes go get you some sleep and wake up bright and early. I hope you get everything you want! :)

sxeensweet

Keep us updated on how it goes. If you do it first thing you should be fine. Book the hardest ones to get first etc. Sending some pixi dust your way! :D

britdaw

Original Poster
Thanks very much! I would have been waiting for a long time. LOL I'm gonna set the alarm to get up early tomorrow morning and do it. ;) Cross your fingers I get in BoG!

sxeensweet

Thanks very much! I would have been waiting for a long time. LOL I'm gonna set the alarm to get up early tomorrow morning and do it. ;) Cross your fingers I get in BoG!
Your very welcome!! Glad I saved you some sleep at least! Lol And yes keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get BOG. If it makes you feel more hopeful I got a lunch when I did mine 6 months ago first thing for our trip starting next week. I also snagged a dinner reservation a few weeks later while just browsing around for another reservation I had not decided on. :)

French Quarter

Isn't it exciting?!

tumblr_lwvoq6atq51qii6tmo1_500.gif

DisneyFans4Life

Pardon my ignorance, but what is ADR? Is there some kind of glossary thread where all of these are listed? I tend to think of myself as a pretty knowledgeable WDW person, but some of the abbreviations I just can't get lol.

French Quarter

LOL! So far I have gotten Be Our Guest, The Crystal Palace, and Chef Mickey's. :) The only other sit-down restaurant we plan on doing is Sci-Fi Dine In Theater, but I have to wait a couple more days before I can book that one.

Why do you have to wait? Are you staying off-site?

sxeensweet

I got in!!! WOOHOO! There were only two time slots by the time I got up and got online, but I snagged a 7:45 PM time slot. :D

@sxeensweet Where did you get ADRs for?
So sorry I am just getting back with you!! Lol

Here is all the places we have for the two week stay. I noted if it was a favorite or a new place this trip next to each place:

Cali Grill - fave
'Ohana (dinner) - fave
'Ohana (breakfast) - new
Via Napoli - fave
Le Cellier - fave
Kona Cafe (breakfast) - fave
BOG (lunch) - fave
BOG (dinner) - new
Mama Melrose - fave
Tusker House (breakfast) - new
Hoop Dee Doo - fave
Sanaa - new
50's Prime Time - fave
Chef De France - new
Tokyo Dining - new
Sci Fi - fave (wanted to eat here again in case it's gone by our next trip due to Star Wars land or something)

We were going to do The Boathouse, Morimoto Asia etc but prob will hold off until the next trip for those.
We also love these but are skipping them this trip unless I change my mind again!! Lol

Jiko
Artist Point
The Turf Club
Hollywood Brown Derby
Raglan Road
Boma (breakfast)

britdaw

Original Poster
Why do you have to wait? Are you staying off-site?

No, but I'm right at the 6 month mark, so I have to wait 2 more days before I can make the reservation for the day we want it. ;) We are staying at AoA in the Cars suites.

So sorry I am just getting back with you!! Lol

Here is all the places we have for the two week stay. I noted if it was a favorite or a new place this trip next to each place:

Cali Grill - fave
'Ohana (dinner) - fave
'Ohana (breakfast) - new
Via Napoli - fave
Le Cellier - fave
Kona Cafe (breakfast) - fave
BOG (lunch) - fave
BOG (dinner) - new
Mama Melrose - fave
Tusker House (breakfast) - new
Hoop Dee Doo - fave
Sanaa - new
50's Prime Time - fave
Chef De France - new
Tokyo Dining - new
Sci Fi - fave (wanted to eat here again in case it's gone by our next trip due to Star Wars land or something)

We were going to do The Boathouse, Morimoto Asia etc but prob will hold off until the next trip for those.
We also love these but are skipping them this trip unless I change my mind again!! Lol

Jiko
Artist Point
The Turf Club
Hollywood Brown Derby
Raglan Road
Boma (breakfast)

HOLY CRAP! A two-week visit?! I would die happy! That is awesome; sounds like y'all are gonna have an amazing time. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom