Thanksgiving

CynBeth

Original Poster
We are in the process of possibly visiting Disney the week of Thanksgiving and I was wondering if anyone who has been to one of the parks can tell me if any of the restaurants have a Thanksgiving dinner of some kind. Thanks!:eek:

Pioneer Hall

A number of restaurants do a special menu for the holiday. However, Liberty Tree Tavern at the MK serves a Thanksgiving type dinner every day. The restaurant is pretty popular though, and one of the first to be booked solid on Thanksgiving due to the menu.

ThinkTink721

We are in the process of possibly visiting Disney the week of Thanksgiving and I was wondering if anyone who has been to one of the parks can tell me if any of the restaurants have a Thanksgiving dinner of some kind. Thanks!:eek:

Liberty Tree Tavern at the MK has some of the traditional Thanksgiving items.

EvilQueen-T

mainly what we've seen is some (not all) of the venues will add holiday items to their regular menu. like at the buffets you often see something "holiday" added. sometimes it's what we think of as traditional items, sometimes it's just a dessert added to the menu. we typically go right after thanksgiving and for instance california grill had a dessert with peppermint, chocolate, and egg nog ice cream they'd added to their menu. if you can whittle it down to which venues add thanksgiving items every year you can be fairly safe they will again this year. if you have a specific venue in mind you can always call them directly.

if you want to have a little fun think about doing something totally nontraditional...give everybody a vote as to where to eat or what kind of food to eat instead of traditional turkey etc... after all you're on vacation and being nontraditional by being in the world anyway. we did christmas dinner once at flying fish, once at coral reef and christmas eve once at 1900 park fare.

we stayed in a suite one year that had a stove and my mom (who decided to come up for the day only) brought "thanksgiving" with her and cooked it right there in the kitchen in the room. she had prepped everything at home the day before (we only live 2.5hrs north of wdw). that was our most decadent thanksgiving ever lol.

CynBeth

Original Poster
Has anyone been to a resort restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner? If so, my hubby has food allergies so we'd need recommendations for a resort restaurant that has a buffet and a la carte or just a la carte Thanksgiving food. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom