Thanksgiving Restaurant Recommendations?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
So, given that everybody will be at LTT, I'd suggest going to the Jungle Cruise Skippers' Canteen and bucking the trend. Thanksgiving is all about where you are and family, so the food you eat really isn't such a big deal.

Besides, your food will be coming out of the same kitchen, and I've heard you can order "off the menu" from the LTT side while sitting in JCSC...

Hockey89

So, given that everybody will be at LTT, I'd suggest going to the Jungle Cruise Skippers' Canteen and bucking the trend. Thanksgiving is all about where you are and family, so the food you eat really isn't such a big deal.

Besides, your food will be coming out of the same kitchen, and I've heard you can order "off the menu" from the LTT side while sitting in JCSC...
Or or you could eat at Capa which is light years better. But LTT which sucks so enjoy

Dave B

You might want a back up option, it took me three years to get a reservation on Thanksgiving day and that was being up at 5 am to try every year, very hard to get on Thanksgiving, but SO WORTH IT, good luck

Nutso4Disney

In the Parks
No
I would say that other options other than The Liberty Tree would be The Rose and Crown, Tiffins, Olivia's Cafe, and The Garden Grill.

Club Cooloholic

Considering park reservations may exclude certain restaurants have some out of park options in mind. I saw House of Blues had a special menu last year as did a number of other Disney Springs restaurants.

aladdin2007

Has anyone found prices or a menu for thanksgiving at whispering canyon yet? There doesn't seem to be any information anywhere, we would kind of like to know in advance first especially regarding the price.

Dave B

I don't think they change any pricing, unless you are talking about a specific Thanksgiving type dinner, but I don't know that they offer that at that restaurant

Club Cooloholic

Has anyone found prices or a menu for thanksgiving at whispering canyon yet? There doesn't seem to be any information anywhere, we would kind of like to know in advance first especially regarding the price.
Yeah, info has been pretty poor one what the offerings are, but if it's anything like pretty much every other restaurant, turkey and all the trimmings, with some pie at the end. I have noticed that for most restaurants, the Tday dinner is pretty modestly priced compared to other offerings.

Club Cooloholic

BTW, I had read some negatives on Liberty Tree and ate there tonight, for the first time since I was a kid, with modest expectations. Was great! Some items are better than others but there was something for the whole family, service was strong and dessert was really good. Would obviously be a good Thanksgiving option.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Check MDE under: ORDER FOOD and scroll down to the resorts offering take-out. We're getting Olivia's this week for Thanksgiving dinner

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom