Thanksgiving Dinner?

Jean

We're planning to be in WDW over Thanksgiving, and are interested in trying the turkey at Liberty Tavern. How far in advance should I make "priority" seating reservations? Thanks for any recommendations.

Jean

DisJosh

I cant help ya but I'll also be there on Thanksgiving. I'll be a couple pavilions down in japan eatin some stirfry for dinner. Seeing your in world showcase you should try having something you wouldnt normally have on a normal thanksgiving at home......I mean there are tons of places to eat in the world showcase. Have you ever been there on thanksgiving b4? If not you'll wake up to a nice surprise the next morning in all the parks and resorts!

Upvote 0
The Garden Grill in Epcot has a great Thanksgiving dinner. We were there 2 Thanksgivings ago, and had a great meal with the Characters. What a way to get in the holiday spirit!

Upvote 0

Lynn

Thanksgiving

We are going to Disney at Thanksgiving time . We made reservations at the 1900 Park Fare . Its rather expensive but there wasnt to much else open at that time of the year .

Upvote 0

Jean

Original Poster
Thanks DisJosh, Dalmation Gal and Lynn. Feeling a bit silly to be so early, I phoned in for reservations and found that Liberty Tavern takes reservations 60 days in advance, while some other restaurants take them 120 days in advance. Since turkey at the Tavern on the Thursday was our desire, I can't make the reservation yet. But for other days during our stay, I was able to make some reservations.

Jean

Upvote 0

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Jean
Thanks DisJosh, Dalmation Gal and Lynn. Feeling a bit silly to be so early, I phoned in for reservations and found that Liberty Tavern takes reservations 60 days in advance, while some other restaurants take them 120 days in advance. Since turkey at the Tavern on the Thursday was our desire, I can't make the reservation yet. But for other days during our stay, I was able to make some reservations.

Jean

I'd also be sure to call for reservations the soonest you can the day the seatings become available.

Upvote 0

DisJosh

Lynn I apoligize ahead of time for yelling at you but, YOU STOLE MY AVATAR!!!!!:mad: It took me a while to find one i liked and that wasnt someone elses! Please consider changing it seeing that when I scroll down I usually look for my avatar and I know where i left off reading the posts......now I'll get all confused :confused: :(

Upvote 0

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by DisJosh
Seeing your in world showcase you should try having something you wouldnt normally have on a normal thanksgiving at home......

Hey DJ, isn't the Liberty Tavern in Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom?

Upvote 0

DisJosh

Thanx Lynn, youre not mad b/c I asked you to change it are you? It just confused me when i was looking for where i left off....hope youre not mad.....tell me if you are......you didnt respond here so I wasnt sure.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom