Texas Disneyland Resort

Jack Pumpkinhead

Original Poster

2024; the year when Texas Disneyland Resort completes.
Located near San Antonio, TDR will be Disney's seventh resort in the world, the third in North America, and the second with more than two parks. When completed, TDR will have three parks, one water park, a good number of on-resort hotels, and a shopping and dining complex. Our first park we'll cover will be Disney Kingdom, where we can walk down the heart of movie making, wander through majestic gardens, explore lush jungles, visit a world of fairytales, and traverse in a land of steam powered machines and stories. Until then see you later.

Jack Pumpkinhead

Original Poster
Elias Central
This is the main Ticket & Transportation Center of DTR, as well as the hub of the resort. The monorail station can be found on the top floor and bus and taxi station will be on the bottom naturally. The exterior and the pathway leading up to the building will look like this.
burbank.jpg

And the interior will have Mary Blair style murals of the cultures and places of the Americas.
disney0020.jpg

There will also be a river transportation dock with Spaniah architecture.
images

Elias Central station will have a couple of shops and quick service restaurants as well as indoor garden, but that will be it.

The Hub will have four gardens and a river surrounding a fountain that features many of Walt Disney's most famous and popular characters from many of his works, such as Snow White, Mickey and Minnie, Pinnochio, and many more.
Disneyland_Resort_Fountain_on_Park_Promenade_(Hong_Kong).jpg

Also present is a cute little Glockenspiel clock tower next to the Disney Store, and by little, I mean that the tower is 18 meters tall, which is 60 ft tall for none the wiser.
When this clock tower strikes an hour, figurine characters from Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, and Walt Disney itself all come out.
images

Now with the exception of Disney Kingdom, the other two parks, water park, and the dining and shopping complex are all "Blue Sky". If you any suggestions for my parks and shopping and dining complex, and Elias Central, please feel to do so. But until then, see you later.

Last edited:

Jack Pumpkinhead

Original Poster
Disneyland Kingdom Park
Our first park will be the Shanghai Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom parks of Disneyland Texas Resort. The park's land will consist of Hollywoodland, Mystical Gardens, Discovery Gulf, Fantasyland, and Adventure Cay. Each zone; and park; will have there own identity; each having their own attractions, shops, restaurants, entertainment, and detailed décor; rather it be the bustling factories, mountain range, or key of Discovery Bight or calmness of the Mystical Gardens.

Near the park is a plaza where we see a dock to the the resort boats that were previously mentioned, and a bus and taxi stop, and as for the monorail, it will be in Discovery Bight. The plaza consists of gardens and statues and have ticket kiosks sitting in front of the park's entrance. Enter underneath one of the two tunnels and we end up in the glamorous town of

Hollywoodland

Screen-Shot-2014-05-26-at-10.38.10-AM.jpg

Upon entering the park entrance, some people will instantly recognize the station as Union Station, otherwise known in this park as Hollywoodland Train Station for the Disneyland Kingdom Railroad, one of the four stops at Disney Kingdom; a beautiful Spanish architectural train station and at the bottom of the slope, and at the bottom of the station on the plaza side, is a floral display with Mickey Mouse and Oswald The Lucky Rabbits' smiling faces as we go under one of two tunnels with posters of the park's many attractions.
Hollywoodland; set in the 1950s; will be a mix of Main Street U.S.A, Hollywood Boulevard, Buena Vista Street, and Diagon Alley.

Looking down the avenue, guests can see the El Capitan Theater, with Rapunzel's Castle looming in the distance. The main avenue; Hollywood Boulevard; will be where entering guests can see Hollywoodland Vehicles; that includes old vehicles such as taxis, a firetruck, and an omnibus, Pacific Red Trolleys; which goes down the avenues of Hollywoodland and up to Rapunzel's Castle,at the end of Mystical Gardens; and the parades; which will be discussed later on.
antique-Vintage-roman-limo-cars.jpg

And if you walk around long enough, you might even lucky as to meet some classic characters, see musicians such as the Three Little Pigs in the live music bands found under the big band gazebo, and some characters will be either preformed by cast members or AA dioramas, or even mingle with the Citizens of Hollywoodland. Walking down Hollywood Blvd. guests will find shops and restaurants such as Sal's Fillin' Service Station, Chanders Photography Co., The Animators' Workshop, Art Of Hollywood, and Disney Soda Fountain & Studio Store.
Disneylogo.jpg

At the middle of the boulevard, we see a crossroad, converting left and right; on the left is Buena Vista Road and on the left is Vine Street . We'll continue down Hollywood Blvd. with the Hollywood & Vine, and the Hollywoodland Emporium. The emporium will the largest store in Disneyland Kingdom, selling Disney accessories and merchandising. The window Displays will feature Toy Story, Beauty and The Beast, The Little Mermaid, Fantasia; both the 1940 film and the 2000 sequel; The Lion King, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and The Seven Dwarves, Tangled, and Finding Nemo. Hollywood & Vine will have the same name as the restaurant at Orlando, but will be cooking up Spanish and American cuisines. Continuing on down Hollywood Blvd. towards El Captain Theater, we pass along Spotlight Souvenirs, Backstage Café; selling Starbucks Coffee; Hollywood Hair & Makeup Boutique, and The Hollywood Club.
The boulevard ends at a plaza with Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse themselves in front of the El Captain Theater.
916798c8cc74f55c382f7fc2a624e593.jpg

The El Captain Theater will have a Deco Tech exterior, and will also be home to The Great Movie Ride, which will an expanded version of the Floridian attraction with advanced audio animatronics and SFX, and feature more themes from movie genres; action, romance, science fiction, horror, comedy, mystery, thriller, and adventure. And at the end of the ride; guests can buy DVDs, phone cases, clothing, any more in Movie Memorabilia.
6eb8568fde76738b7125880d026f1f4f_400x400.jpeg

Now we head on over to Buena Vista Road, home the Carthay Theater. This is where Carthay Cinema and Carthay Grill & Bar, where we can watch old Disney classics such as Steamboat Willie and Oswald's Trolley Trouble. You can even watch these cartoons while getting a bite to eat at the bar and grill.
carthay-circle-restaurant-00.jpg

In front of the Carthay Theater will be a fountain with Snow White and The Seven Dwarves, since Snow White premiered at the original Carthay Theater. Two buildings north of Carthay on the eastern side of the street is the World of Disney Museum, home to One Man's Dream Gallery, guests can learn about Walt Disney's life, theme parks, cartoons and movies, and even the future of Disney. And near by is Walt's, where guests can dine among the works and artifacts of Walt Disney himself. Also found on the avenue are Californian Heart Bakery, The Brown Derby, Sunshine Café, Pin Post Collection, Toyland Traders; based on the live action classic, Babes In Toyland; and Americana Marvels. And just as we go over to Vine Street, we see a gloomy and aging Italian Renaissance architecture mansion with a graveyard and open gate beckoning us to come in. This manor house is Shadow Mansion; home to 999 happy haunts. The ride will be like the ones found at Disneyland California, Magic Kingdom, and Tokyo Disneyland; however; with major changes. The facade; as mentioned before; will be unmaintained, and in the ride will have new features that differ from old ride, such as unexpected turns in the ride system, new animatronics and effects for the original scenes, new scenes such as a bathroom where we past ghosts pretending to bath and demons in the mirror or a basement where an angry-looking furnace growls as its fire flickers and gets fed coal. Many familiar scenes such as Madame Leota's Chamber, the graveyard, and the ballroom will be featured. The ride's gift shop will be Grim Grinning Ghosts Goods featuring Shadow Mansion memorabilia.
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2011/02/hitchhiking-ghost.jpg

Over on Vine Street, we see a beautiful theater wiith red neon Mickey Mouse ears above a sign saying "Mickey Awards Opening Week!" This is home to The Golden Mickeys, where Mickey and Minnie hosts the show will have Disney's greatest movies featured; such as The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, and many more. Continuing on down will be a large studios like building, which will be home to Studio Souvenirs; where you can find cinematic accessories and merchandise around cases of several movie artifacts and props. Hollywoodland Terrace will have an indoor and outdoor proportion overlooking Vine Street.
On The Set restaurant will be Hollywoodland's answer to The Rainforest Café or T.Rex Restaurant, where sets can come to life while guests eat; i.e the carousel horses from Mary Poppins moving about and neighing. Continuing on down to the end of the street will be Starring Role Confectionery, where guests can buy sweets and chocolates in all shapes and sizes. Across the street from where Starring Role Confectionery is; is a music studio building with an antenna and where rock and roll can be heard playing; this is the home of Disneyland Kingdom's first roller coaster, Hollywood Radio Coaster. This is Rock'n Roller Coaster set in the 1950s, however instead of Areosmith playing, we get 1950s and 1940s rock'n roll as well as jazz, gospel music, and other types of swinging music playing as we race around. The ride vehicles will not look like limos, but instead 1940s cars with LED lighting that changes color and also has music symbols and instruments tattooed on the the surface. And at the end of this attraction will Rock'n Round The Clock; where guests can buy music memorabilia.
rsz_ngs.jpg

Our last attraction will be Cinemagic, which is similar to the one found in Disney Studios Paris, but will be update, and have better special effects and newer films to show how cinematography has improved over the years. The last restaurant will be Cookies & Ice Cream Kitchen, guests can come here to cool down with a cone or popsicle, or warm up with a freshly baked cookie or cupcake.
rendering.jpg

We come into a hub in front of the castle where the castle show plays out, and a hall pathways leading into the castle into Fantasyland. We see towards our right is an European Victorian era bridge made of iron and stone; with a sign saying welcome to the port town of Discovery Bight, and on our right is a dense jungle with a bridge that looks like it made of jungle wood and vine leading across, with a sign above stating Adventure Cay.
Hollywoodland
Attractions:
-Disneyland Kingdom Railroad
-Hollywoodland Vehicles
-Pacific Red Trolleys
-The Great Movie Ride
-Carthay Cinema
-One Man's Dream Gallery
-Shadow Mansion
-Hollywood Radio Coaster
-Cinemagic

Restaurants:
-Sal's Fillin' Service Station
-The Creator's Workshop
-Disney's Soda Fountain & Studio Store
-Hollywood & Vine
-Backstage Café
-Carthay Grill & Bar
-Walt's
-Californian Heart Bakery
-Sunshine Café
-Hollywood Terrace
-On The Set restaurant
-Cookies & Ice Cream Kitchen

Shops:
-Chanders Photography Co.
-Art Of Hollywood
-Hollywoodland Emporium
-Spotlight Souvenirs
-Hollywood Hair & Makeup Boutique
-Movie Memorabilia
-Brown Derby
-Pin Post Collection
-Toyland Traders
-Americana Marvels
-Grim Grinning Ghosts Goods
-Studio Souvenirs
-Starring Role Confectionery
-Rock'n Round The Clock

Entertainment:
-Live Music Bands
-Citizens Of Hollywoodland
-The Golden Mickeys
-Disneyland Kingdom Parades

Meet & Greets:
-Mickey Mouse
-Minnie Mouse
-Oswald The Lucky Rabbit
-Ortensia The Cat
-Donald Duck
-Dasiy Duck
-Clarabelle Cow
-Scrooge McDuck
-Goofy
-The Three Little Pigs
-Clarabelle Cluck
-Horace
-Hollywoodland Inhabitants
And that's it for Hollywoodland. I hope you all liked it so far. If you have anything you want me to add or change, or have any suggestions for my what my other resort parks, water park, or dining and shopping complex, let me know. Next time, we'll explore the dense jungles of Adventure Cay.

Last edited:

Jack Pumpkinhead

Original Poster
*Update
Good news and bad news!
Good news is that I finally figured out what park #2 is to be; a celebration of exploration and discovery, a concept similar to my good friend @orlando678-'s Exploration World Park. :D
Bad news is that; one; I still haven't come up with a proper name for park #2 and the themes for everything else on my resort (apart from (most of) Disneyland Kingdom that is); and that Mystical Gardens will not be in Disneyland Kingdom because I wanted it to be themed to the four seasons, but now it can be found in park #2; but then comes the third elephant in the room; the new fifth land. I'm leaning towards making it an original land, rather than reusing another current land in the other parks. And I can't set up a polls because I need it for other things, so I'll add a land in between Fantasyland and Discovery Bight, and think of up something for the theming. So with that said, if you have any suggestions for unknown zone #5 let me now in the comments.

Jack Pumpkinhead

Original Poster
*Theme Park #2 name update
While I still haven't settled with a name for TDR's exploration park's name, I have came up with
•Exploration Kingdom
•World of Adventures
•World of Exploration & Myths
•Discovery and Adventure Kingdom
•Worlds of Legends & Adventures
•Dominion of Lost Adventures
•Dominion of Discovery & Legends

And as for ideas zone #5 for Disneyland Kingdom, it really hasn't been coming along well. Tomorrow I will start with Adventure Cay, that way I'll have time to think about zone #5.
If you have any suggestions for my blue skies, I would love to hear them. See you soon. ;)

Last edited:

Jack Pumpkinhead

Original Poster
When I was on Adventure Cay, I accidentally lost the entire post when I wasn't there. So while I'm rewriting again, I'd like to ask about Pirates Of The Caribbean. Adventure Cay is to have African, Asian, Polynesian, and South American influences for it's architecture, and since POTC is Caribbean... You can probably see where I'm heading; so I've decided to take the time to ask you what I should do with POTC (and no I'm not going to make a land of its own for Disneyland Kingdom, since I stated that it was most likely going to be an original.

A. Add POTC in a sub-land of Adventure Cay, set in a Caribbean Port a la Treasure Cove.

B.Have another boat ride similar to POTC in any other land.

@orlando678- @IAmNotAHufflepuff
@Twilight_Roxas @DlpPhantom @spacemt354
What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Jack Pumpkinhead

Original Poster
Since all of you say Option A, I will be adding a subland in Adventure Cay called Uncharted Harbor (loosely inspired by @MANEATINGWREATH's Uncharted Lagoon name) and the biggest attraction there will be Pirates of The Caribbean: Treasure of The Seven Seas. I have decided that at the end of each park, I will discuss the ride through of each major attraction. The main area of Adventure Cay is soon to come. So grab your maps and compasses, keep your limbs away from the water, and watch your heads; or somebody else will; as we head out to Adventure Cay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom