Test Track Questions

Bw2002

Original Poster
I was just wondering if anyone knows how many cars can run on Test Track at a time and What the hourly capacity is?

Bw2002

Original Poster
Thanks for the Info. I appreciate it. Another Question I have is...
How long is the inner Queue (Time Wise). The Last Time I went, I took the Singles Line.

The_CEO

Well it ALL depends on the wait from 0 minutes to how ever minutes ...... But the preshow is about 3 minutes.....

~ Justin

RyanS

test track lines are horribly long, but the queue area is very entertaining. your best bet is to get a fast pass.

TURKEY

I found the single's line even better. Or wait to a college program cast member was outside and show your cp i.d. and get in even quicker. :D

CrashNet

Speaking of the College Program...

Speaking of the college program, has anyone gone to the summer college program(internship) and if so, how much was tuition?

Side note, this is my 30th post and I'm now upgraded to a MEMBER!:D :sohappy:

Luau Cove

Ahh, last time was hideous. I waited for 2 hours in line, plus the line is really boring since it's indoors and you are sorrounded with heavy noises of engines, doors and that aweful thing that falls every 5 minutes or so that makes a loud BOOM! which is really annoying if you are stucked in line.
-->LUAU

tenchu

Yep, last time i went on, i waited 2 hours in the fastpass line before they turned us away cause it was broken. Went on the single riders line and was on inside 5 mins.

Bw2002

Original Poster
The Worst Line I ever had to experience at Disney World was at the Magic Kingdom. I waited 2 and a half hours for Splash Mountain. (In January 99')

At least Test Tracks queue is indoors and A.C.

MGMBoy

Re: Speaking of the College Program...

Originally posted by cac2889
Speaking of the college program, has anyone gone to the summer college program(internship) and if so, how much was tuition?

Side note, this is my 30th post and I'm now upgraded to a MEMBER!:D :sohappy:

My friend...You've come to the right place. *Hands cac his card which reads "MGMBoy...Official WDWCP Campus Representative"* :D Anyway...The summer program is now only available to alumni of the previous College Programs. Problem was that they had so many interviewing for just the summer that they couldn't fill the other times so they only let alumni do the summer-only program. If you're interested in other details you can head to http://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com (The official page) to find out when an information session is coming and they can help you too. Later.

BTW, If you or anyone else arouind these boards has any questions about the CP I know that there are other alumni and Campus Reps. like myself who can help. You can also PM me. TTFN.

burbur

i prefer the magic of purple passes. they are like gold to CPs. hehe. in turn, i've never waited in line for tt. although, i've probably ridden it 40 times or so. we'd go every night we went to see illuminations.

CrashNet

College Program...

MGMBoy, can you use your CP pass forever or can you only use it when you are actually a student of Disney's school.

TURKEY

Re: College Program...

Originally posted by cac2889
MGMBoy, can you use your CP pass forever or can you only use it when you are actually a student of Disney's school.

Your CP id has a specific end date on it, usually the day of or a few days after your program ends. I know people that were charged for keeping id's instead of turning them in like they were supposed to.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
When test track went down i missed my alloted fast pass time i got a new one as soon as i could. the ride came back on and the cast member let us all on with the original fast pass so we ended up riding 2 within about 15 mins. Hooraaa:sohappy:
As for the line area My Dad used to salavate at all the Snap on tools, just lying around.

MGMBoy

Re: Re: College Program...

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

Your CP id has a specific end date on it, usually the day of or a few days after your program ends. I know people that were charged for keeping id's instead of turning them in like they were supposed to.

$25 fee for "lost" ID's. (I know because I got charged for it.) BTW, in case anyone was corious it costs $45 to replace a Star Tours shirt & $15 for the pants (Or something close to that.)

Sorry or the drift. Let's start a new thread if we're going to continue this discussion.

Tramp

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Test Track runs 28 cars at one time
Capacity: 1600 per hour
~ Justin

...wonders if Test Track EVER ran at capacity...wouldn't the lines disappear at this rate?...

CrashNet

Good Idea

Good Idea MGMBoy. I started a new thread in the general discussion section entitled the COLLEGE PROGRAM. Anyone who visits this thread (the one you are in right now, the test track thread) and wants to post something about the college program, please post in the new thread I created for it. Thanks!:)

Here's the link to the college program thread I created:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5463

At least go to respond to the poll!:)

CORRECTION: I kind of figured it would happen. The College Program thread has been moved to the Employment/College forum. NO PROBLEM THOUGH! The link above still works.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom