Test Track Operating Hours

ParentsOf4

Hi all,

Does anyone know the operating hours for Test Track on March 2?

I understand that the official Future World operating hours are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. However, I frequently have seen popular rides such as Test Track, Mission Space, and Soarin' open until the World Showcase closes.

I'd like to know because I am planning a special trip to Disney World for my son's 10th birthday. He's a big fan of Track Track. We are discussing whether we should head over to Epcot after Disney-MGM closes at 7 p.m.

Thanks!

dandaman

Test Track is usually open until World Showcase closes. I've had many a night ride before.

If you could make it there in time from MGM, then I'd say you could probably fit in a couple of rides.

Happy Birthday to your son! :wave:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Test Track stays open until the park closes. So if you head there after the studios you will be able to ride it. Just remember that Test Track is very tempermental and does shut down fairly often (especially if it rains).

Upvote 0

mickey04

Test Track, Soarin', Mission: Space, and Spaceship Earth all stay open until 9 (12 on Friday nights for EMH), however like DisneyInsider said, it does break down frequently (as was the case tonight).

Hope you have a magical trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom