Tesla to pay former employee $137 million for racist abuse suffered at company

LovePop

Original Poster

I was fully planning on buying a self-driving car when it comes out, and this happens. How interesting.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Give that their self driving tech isn't true self driving, I wouldn't make that the reason for buying it.

But yeah, Tesla's corporate culture is seemingly toxic AF.

mkt

Premium Member
Poor Elon who was worth $320B in late 2021 rode the electric sliding stock and now is worth $142B.
I mean, that's his most impressive feat. He lost roughly the GDP of Hungary in net worth.

That's when you can tell you're stupid rich: when you can lose the GDP of an entire developed first-world country, and you're still one of the richest humans to ever live.

mkt

Premium Member
Why is this on a Disney forum? 😂
Welcome to the non-Disney part of the Disney message board.

For years, parks fans have wanted a White Knight to save them from things regarding the parks they don't like. Most floated: Apple and Tesla/Musk.

Be careful what you wish for.
I mean, I'm sure Elon will happily pitch an emerald mine attraction to replace Tom Sawyer's Island and a "free speech" attraction in the American adventure with white sheets for sale in the gift shop.

Lilofan

I mean, that's his most impressive feat. He lost roughly the GDP of Hungary in net worth.

That's when you can tell you're stupid rich: when you can lose the GDP of an entire developed first-world country, and you're still one of the richest humans to ever live.
He sold his real estate holdings and lived in a $50K tiny trailer near SpaceX in TX a few years ago. Typically not something one of the richest in the world would do.

mkt

Premium Member
He sold his real estate holdings and lived in a $50K tiny trailer near SpaceX in TX a few years ago. Typically not something one of the richest in the world would do.
The richest in the world also typically grow their wealth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom