Temperature screenings come to Walt Disney World resort hotel restaurants

nickys

Premium Member
They should check at every entry point to parks, restaurants, and hotels.
The resorts are all but impossible, too many ways in. Think about SSR, OKW or POP and the different buildings. And they are actively encouraging people not to go to the lobby if possible.

That said, at UOR everyone is checked each day and given a wristband. The onus is on the guest to go and get checked each day, according to a report I’ve read today.

Archie123

The resorts are all but impossible, too many ways in. Think about SSR, OKW or POP and the different buildings. And they are actively encouraging people not to go to the lobby if possible.

That said, at UOR everyone is checked each day and given a wristband. The onus is on the guest to go and get checked each day, according to a report I’ve read today.

I would disagree. It may be difficult but if they wanted to do it they could. It would definitely inconvenience guests but then so would catching the coronavirus while on vacation. ;)

nickys

Premium Member
I would disagree. It may be difficult but if they wanted to do it they could. It would definitely inconvenience guests but then so would catching the coronavirus while on vacation. ;)
Oh they could do, but it would have to rely on guests going to be screened.

JIMINYCR

I see nothing wrong with extra checks. Doesnt take long, simple to do, doesnt inconvenience diners unless theres a bad reading, and its further ensures the safety to guests and staff. Those clamoring for Disneys need to shut down cant say these diners have slipped by and infected more guests.

Archie123

I see nothing wrong with extra checks. Doesnt take long, simple to do, doesnt inconvenience diners unless theres a bad reading, and its further ensures the safety to guests and staff. Those clamoring for Disneys need to shut down cant say these diners have slipped by and infected more guests.

The more tests the better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom