Teenagers at MNSSHP?

tinkerblonde11

Original Poster
I found out that we may be going down to Disney in October. I'm the only kid that's going and I'm 13. I just wanna know if teenagers usually enjoy MNSSHP or it is mainly for the kiddies?

a2grafix

If I recall someone said that age is much more than a number when it comes to love. So, regardless of your age, we all seem to love Disney or admire Disney in some respect.

Two years ago I visited WDW in October and attended a not so scary Halloween party at the Magic Kingdom and loved it. And I was 37 at the time. Didn't dress up in costume, only had a Halloween-themed t-shirt, but saw kids of all ages in costume. Saw one girl, no more than 17 or 18, in full "Sally" mode from the Nightmare Before Christmas. She was spot on. Saw another "adult" kid in full Mary Popins get-up, including a wool overcoat (and it was in the low 80s and raining). Quite impressive.

Disney is Disney and regardless of the reason or the season you are there, we all enjoy ourselves, and I'm sure you will during Halloween season at the Magic Kingdom.

DisneyGigi

Age does not matter for MNSSHP.(or Disney for that matter) My kids are teen and preteen and they loved it! So did we :ROFLOL:We all trick or treated until we had about 20 lbs of candy by the time the night was over. It was a blast you will love it.

tink68

My daughter is 13 and we will be going on Oct 8th. This is our 3rd time and she loves it. She likes being able to ride most of the rides without a long wait and of course she loves the candy. Who wouldn't? :shrug: We usually just wear Halloween t-shirts and shorts though. No costumes because it is just too much for us to pack and bring on the plane. Have fun. :wave:

mousebymarriage

You will have a great time, don't worry. MNSSHP is not just for little kids, I have seen many many teens and adults and some of them even wear costumes. A few years ago we went without our kids and we were a group of 8 adults ages 25 - 55 and we had a blast!

WDW 3

Our DD was 13 & 15 when we went and we all loved it. SM was practically deserted. They were a trick or treat spot, get this....... handing out little Snickers bars:sohappy:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
If you truly enjoy a certain holiday and WDW does something special around the parks for it, you are sure to love it! Go and have fun, but don't forget to dress up! :wave:

I was turning 16 the first time I went. I dressed full out in my gypsy costume and went trick-or-treating and had a BLAST. You would feel out of place if you don't really get into it.

All ages go, and all ages have fun!!

WishIwasThere

I am 38 and I love MNSSHP. The only reason I bring the kids is because my wife makes me.:lol:

My thoughts exactly. I'm 39 and still dress up on Halloween, just to hand out the candy. I have to pick not so scary costumes though. One year, I was a zombie and the kids, little ones, didn't want to take any candy and started crying. :dazzle:

The DW and I did our first MNSSHP by ourselves many moons ago, sans kids (too young), and we had a great time.

David

To me that's part of the magic of Disney. It does not matter what attraction I am on or show I am watching, I do not think I have EVER thought "What are they doing here? They are too old/young for this attraction." Everybody becomes a kid at Disney and I don't think you'll be judged by your age. Go and have a great time.

EPCOTPluto

Yes, it's for everyone, whether the age is 13 or 31. In fact, I always would love to go to MNSSHP badly! :lol:

Now, if you're the "young adult" that believes trick or treating is mental, they haven't a clue what they're missing.

I still do it, costume & everything at the local parties!

:)

kc1296426

I'm 15 and I'm a casual local disney park goer and it's pretty fun not gonna lie. Free candy, cool weather, the park is alot more 'cooler' at night... try it! Me and my friends loved it. It's also worth the money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom