Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Official Discussion Thread

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Honestly surprised I or anyone else didnt make a thread dedicated to our heroes in a half shell, and with that being said, here's the toy line for the new cartoon that's coming out this year

CVYmN0T.jpg

erasure fan1

The new look of the turtles isn't very good. The whole style just isnt all that appealing to me. Granted I'm not a huge fan except for the original midway arcade game and the first movie.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
The last series ended in 2017. Nickelodeon is just making this franchise look worse with each new incarnation. Don and Leo look like geckos without tails.

KBLovedDisney

I can't watch the most recent movie nor the most recent re-imagining. The new characters are just not the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that I grew up with.

Bairstow

I Grew up with the original Ninja Turtles, but for my money, the 2012 Nickelodeon series is the best version yet of the property.
It's not always good, but when it's really good, it's Pixar good.

champdisney

With all of the reiteration after reiteration with no breaks in between, all for the sake of selling toys. I love TMNT, but I hate Nickelodeon’s constant pressing of the restart button. Just take the time to get it right and they’re won’t be any need for a reboot.

At least, I’m excited for Batman vs TMNT.

champdisney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom