Team S.E.A. - Stanza V: Rogue Nations

Which Parks do you wish to work with? (1 for each category)

• German - Europa Park

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • German - Phantasialand

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • British - Alton Towers

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • British - Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Northern - De Efteling

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Northern - Tivoli Gardens

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Mediterranean - PortaAdventura

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Mediterranean - Gardaland

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disney Dad 3000

@NateD1226, is there a particular presentation style we should use for write-ups or should we simply use the standard approach?
Well I want to go with the trip report thing so we could make it like we all went to the parks and just writing down what we see/did. Or I could just link the descriptions somewhere else.

Hey @NateD1226 , wasn't sure if you were thinking put all this in a google doc and do blog entries?
Or did you want to use a magazine type format? This is rough, but an idea of how it could look linking all of our parks together in a travel article of sorts

http://online.fliphtml5.com/hrwzy/xrrt/

NateD1226

Hey @NateD1226 , wasn't sure if you were thinking put all this in a google doc and do blog entries?
Or did you want to use a magazine type format? This is rough, but an idea of how it could look linking all of our parks together in a travel article of sorts

http://online.fliphtml5.com/hrwzy/xrrt/
That looks awesome! I am not sure how to work it since I never had used it before, but I think we can use it!

Disney Dad 3000

That looks awesome! I am not sure how to work it since I never had used it before, but I think we can use it!

whatever you/the group thinks. hardest part is just getting it organized, but thought if we were doing this as a trip report, might be a good way to tie it in together. It's just a matter of taking write ups, photos and artwork and organizing on the google slides pages and converting it.

NateD1226

whatever you/the group thinks. hardest part is just getting it organized, but thought if we were doing this as a trip report, might be a good way to tie it in together. It's just a matter of taking write ups, photos and artwork and organizing on the google slides pages and converting it.
I don't mind using the magazine.

how does everyone else feel about it?

D Hulk

I don't mind using the magazine.

how does everyone else feel about it?
I like the magazine approach. Very much.

@Disney Dad 3000, it sounds like your talents might be needed on presentation and organization. Would it help if I took over more Phantasialand writing? Namely, I’ll do the coasters, the new land description, the intro, the new additions outside of Fantasy...basically everything except the dark ride and restaurants you’ve already begun developing. How’s that sound?

spacemt354

Chili's
So with this due Wednesday night, there's still plenty of time but the weekdays tend to be a little bit busier for everyone

@NateD1226 since you were given the monumental task of leading a team of 10+ imagineers - one thing that might help today is doing a bit of roll call on this thread for the teams

Tag everyone in teams and just get a status update so that everyone is on the same page for the start of the week.

You can do it! Can't wait to see your final product!
Annotation 2020-02-23 113212.png

NateD1226

Heyo! Hope everyone is doing alright. Here is the presentation slide which will be converted to a magazine.

I know it may seem like nothing is done but it is just a lot of copy and pasting so it won't take that long. @Disney Dad 3000, if you don't mind, can you send me or put the magazine cover on the slides if you don't mind. Everyone feel free to work on things as this a unified project!

Disney Dad 3000

Heyo! Hope everyone is doing alright. Here is the presentation slide which will be converted to a magazine.

I know it may seem like nothing is done but it is just a lot of copy and pasting so it won't take that long. @Disney Dad 3000, if you don't mind, can you send me or put the magazine cover on the slides if you don't mind. Everyone feel free to work on things as this a unified project!

Here's the set up I've got so far for the slides
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Dyr6Z6ehT7POQfx4ZiN4T-S3Wpv3fLs4QvGaq6cRsgM/edit?usp=sharing
started laying things out in travel order, off days, etc. Happy to work on popping peoples stuff in, just so we have some consistency with fonts, spacing, etc. Whatever you need. Page count is key as pending how things are entered, you can do some playing with an open, 2 page spread, etc.

NateD1226

Here's the set up I've got so far for the slides
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Dyr6Z6ehT7POQfx4ZiN4T-S3Wpv3fLs4QvGaq6cRsgM/edit?usp=sharing
started laying things out in travel order, off days, etc. Happy to work on popping peoples stuff in, just so we have some consistency with fonts, spacing, etc. Whatever you need. Page count is key as pending how things are entered, you can do some playing with an open, 2 page spread, etc.
Oh this is awesome! Thank you so much! I will just copy and paste that all into there. Whenever you could help, that would rlly be amazing but no pressure haha

Disney Dad 3000

Oh this is awesome! Thank you so much! I will just copy and paste that all into there. Whenever you could help, that would rlly be amazing but no pressure haha

Everything for Phantasialand is on here (16-27) https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Dyr6Z6ehT7POQfx4ZiN4T-S3Wpv3fLs4QvGaq6cRsgM/edit?usp=sharing. Just need to add a menu and pretty up some backgrounds and I think it's done. @D Hindley take a look and see if anything you want rearranged. Just missing shop (space was getting tight) and the budget which maybe we can summarize the 4 parks together.
Went ahead and put the Alton Towers bit you'd started on the doc on there too.

D Hulk

Everything for Phantasialand is on here (16-27) https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Dyr6Z6ehT7POQfx4ZiN4T-S3Wpv3fLs4QvGaq6cRsgM/edit?usp=sharing. Just need to add a menu and pretty up some backgrounds and I think it's done. @D Hindley take a look and see if anything you want rearranged. Just missing shop (space was getting tight) and the budget which maybe we can summarize the 4 parks together.
Went ahead and put the Alton Towers bit you'd started on the doc on there too.
It looks great! Nothing from my materials is missing, and whatever wonky formatting there is presently is easily fixed. Budget tables for all 4 parks at the end makes some sense; it gives the overall trip report some form of finality.

There’s a small spot on the Fantasy map for retail just below Baron’s Waltz, though I understand if time is tight. I’ve been pulled in multiple directions lately too.

Disney Dad 3000

Haven't been fully keeping up with the other 3 parks and where they are at with organizing their write ups. I can be on tonight but it will be hard if there's too much last minute stuff to get it all put together.

Did a bit of work this AM on some transition pages/slides and will work on rest on my lunch break. There's a first page set up for Alton, Efteling and PortAventura and about 4 blank pages for each. Adding more is easy enough. Just an FYI, photos and text will be fine but don't believe videos work on the free version. It would have to be links if anyone uses them.

NateD1226

Haven't been fully keeping up with the other 3 parks and where they are at with organizing their write ups. I can be on tonight but it will be hard if there's too much last minute stuff to get it all put together.

Did a bit of work this AM on some transition pages/slides and will work on rest on my lunch break. There's a first page set up for Alton, Efteling and PortAventura and about 4 blank pages for each. Adding more is easy enough. Just an FYI, photos and text will be fine but don't believe videos work on the free version. It would have to be links if anyone uses them.
Thanks! Alton Tower is done I believe and the rest are almost done. I can start adding later as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom