Team fast pass bookings?

LisMol

Original Poster
I’m starting to get anxious about getting all of our Fast Passes for a trip in May and I’m wondering if it’s possible for two people on the account to book at the same time?

For example: I’ll focus on booking our Magic Kingdom day while husband works on Epcot?

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
It's really not that bad. Our first park day was Christmas morning and we had no problem getting the fastpasses we needed sixty days out. We were able to move things around easily for a couple weeks after. I don't know the answer to your question, but I thought I'd share that to hopefully calm some nerves.

BoardwalkGigi

I’m starting to get anxious about getting all of our Fast Passes for a trip in May and I’m wondering if it’s possible for two people on the account to book at the same time?

For example: I’ll focus on booking our Magic Kingdom day while husband works on Epcot?
Anyone with a My Disney Experience account can make fastpass reservations. Just make sure that each account owner is "friends" with everyone in your travel party. So in your situation, both you and your husband need a separate account.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom