Teach me the ways of bread service.

Mainahman

Original Poster
My Don't is kind of a Do...

Don't be afraid to ask for a table at the window. It's not a make or break for the meal experience, although it is pretty nice to sit right at the window. Yes, the no brainer answer is that you get better views of the animals...BUT...it also helps you draw out that bread service experience!
This makes so much sense!

KikoKea

For DH, the bread service can be a meal, so we've ordered it in the bar by itself. I agree- order all the toppings and try at least a little bit of each- a little will go a long way, too. We like to compare the taste:heat of the hot ones.

Mainahman

Original Poster
For DH, the bread service can be a meal, so we've ordered it in the bar by itself. I agree- order all the toppings and try at least a little bit of each- a little will go a long way, too. We like to compare the taste:heat of the hot ones.
i could totally eat it for a meal and be happy i think!

Figgy1

Premium Member
My Don't is kind of a Do...

Don't be afraid to ask for a table at the window. It's not a make or break for the meal experience, although it is pretty nice to sit right at the window. Yes, the no brainer answer is that you get better views of the animals...BUT...it also helps you draw out that bread service experience!
This is where having the earliest ADR comes in handy;)

Magic Feather

For bread service fans, I’d also highly recommend Sebastian’s Bistro at Caribbean Beach. While definitely not on Sanaa’s level, it is a solid second place in my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom