Tea anyone?

Ariel

Original Poster
Hey all.....

We haven't done this in a while, although I know that most of the regular tea-timing buddies aren't here....

....would anyone care to join me for a cup?

If so, can you bring some cookies with you? ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by Ariel
Hey all.....

We haven't done this in a while, although I know that most of the regular tea-timing buddies aren't here....

....would anyone care to join me for a cup?

If so, can you bring some cookies with you? ;)

Well..even tho it is hot and humid down here in Miami...I would LOVE to join you for some tea...3 lumps please....

Oh...hmm..cookies... *runs to the store and buys some softbatch*

mightyduck

Ooh! Tea time! My favorite.... :) You know, I have some imported cookies from France and Italy I'd be willing to share.... ;)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I'll take some hot rasberry tea...with Equal....(MMMMmmmmmm Fake sugar)... *chases down girl scout* Ooo and I got some thin mints.:p

The Mom

Premium Member
I'll go pop some chocolate chip cookies in the oven....and just a glass of skim milk for me, please!

JAY-ROD

I'll take some milk with some of moms fresh baked cookies! Can we like have a story time too so we can all go back and enjoy some of our favorite memories with one another?:)

The Mom

Premium Member
Jay,

I'm so happy to see you feeling well enough to join us! Sit down and relax....have a cookie...talk about old times....just don't mention washers or dryers! ;)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by The Mom
Jay,

I'm so happy to see you feeling well enough to join us! Sit down and relax....have a cookie...talk about old times....just don't mention washers or dryers! ;)

ok no problem, but can I mention about the time me and my other half got caught in the MK parking lot by security doing the:zipit:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by JAY-ROD

ok no problem, but can I mention about the time me and my other half got caught in the MK parking lot by security doing the:zipit:

Oh dear! As long as you only tell it in the Premium Lounge! ;) Couldn't you wait until you got back to your room? Jeez! :eek:

JAY-ROD

Oh dear! As long as you only tell it in the Premium Lounge! ;) Couldn't you wait until you got back to your room? Jeez! :eek:

Well it was stormy and we were waiting for the rain to die down some and as getting ready for the eride night and we pretty much made one big eride right then and there. LMAO and just like eride night you can get going over and over all you want. lol

Sorry couldnt resist!:lol:

JAY-ROD

Thank you for sharing! :eek: :eek: :lol:

you know how I love to share with the group. I mean I could tell you about what happen at Who want to me a Millionare? lol

Tink

You're too much, Jay! :)

Am I too late for the tea party? Ariel, do you have any chai tea? Oh wait, I think I am going to need some caffeine so how about some green tea with ginseng?

:)

Ariel

Original Poster
I am so happy to see so many of us joining in the tea party!! And Jay, thank you for being the guest of honor. :)

Oh, and Tink, we've got pretty much any kind of tea you'd like around here.

;)

Tigggrl

Thank you so much for the invite, Ariel! I shall bring some Vanilla Almond tea, and some yummy Almond desserts from Morocco with me, plenty to share! I picked them up last night:)
Tig:animwink:

CalDisney

YUM!!! COOKIES!!!
Ohh Wait !! I must be Polite my Honey will be there :D
I would Love to join you for a Spot of Tea.
Cause I Love to Laugh Ha ha ha Ha !! Long and Loud and Clear!!

Tink

Thanks, girls! Why, this green tea is yummy - I taste just a hint of jasmine. Mmmmmm....

Hey, Tig, I had the baklava last time I was in Morrocco (I also got one of those henna tattoos but that's whole other story... :) ). I'd love to try one of those almond desserts. Man, do I have the munchies. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom