Taxi for 8

barrettnichols

Original Poster
Our family is going down to WDW with another couple in two weeks. Are taxis available that can carry 8 people or will we end up with two? There are a number of times when the only way to get from point A to B (late at night, resort to resort, tired kids) is via taxi.
Tks:lookaroun

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I strongly suggest you use a limousine service. For that many people it is cost effective. You just tell them how many people and luggage and they can provide an appropriate vehicle. For 8 with luggage, they would probably use a van for you. Contact Quicksilver Limo...and advertizer on this site. I have been very happy with their service the times we have used them.

GoofyMom2

We used a towncar service our last trip and got a van......great for all of our luggage. Price was very reasonable as well.

Have a great trip!:wave:

Yanks07

We have used a Taxi van in the past, I called the resort ahead and they had one sent to the airport. Towncar service is the best though. Maybe a couple bucks more.

barrettnichols

Original Poster
I don't mean from the airport to the resorts, I mean once we are at WDW, we want to get from say the Yatch and Beach Club and want to get back to Caribbean beach, can we get a single taxi that is good for 8 people or will we need two?

Yanks07

No problem, tell the valet at BC or YC you need a van for 8. Have done this many times w/7, plenty of room. It`s a taxi service.

Gucci65

Oh yea, we had to do this a couple of times when we had an early morning breakfast reservation at a different resort. There are usually taxis waiting at the front of the resorts, if not - when you call them they will ask how many are in your party and they will send a van.

Have fun!!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom