News Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts 2021

DCBaker

Premium Member
What was your favorite song they performed? :)

The voices are the #1 reason I want to visit Disney right now.
If you missed it on the other thread, they will be streaming a live performance tomorrow -

"On Tuesday, you can watch this a capella group LIVE on the Disney Parks Blog as we continue our month of #DisneyMagicMoments surprises. Note this performance will not be available for replay, so be sure to visit the site’s home page before 6:10 p.m. ET on Dec. 15, to enjoy the event. "

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-special-live-performance-at-epcot-on-dec-15/

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

PHOTOS - Opening day at the 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts​

Epcot-International-Festival-of-the-Arts_Full_40513.jpg

Disney Analyst

aladdin2007

it was a mess today, an entire stretch of festival merch tents on both sides from Morocco to France and only one register for the entire route with lines snaking well into Morocco. People were just taking things and not paying and walking away the other direction, no cast watching, no management overseeing, terrible poor set up. What happened to each booth having its own checkout? They cant manage it this way and it was never like that before. I would love to know how much money Disney lost today on some of that art work.

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
it was a mess today, an entire stretch of festival merch tents on both sides from Morocco to France and only one register for the entire route with lines snaking well into Morocco. People were just taking things and not paying and walking away the other direction, no cast watching, no management overseeing, terrible poor set up. What happened to each booth having its own checkout? They cant manage it this way and it was never like that before. I would love to know how much money Disney lost today on some of that art work.
The wife and I couldn't figure out what that line was for, thought it was a celeb or someone doing autographs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom