Tarzan/Hercules meet-and-greets?

skellitterixx

Original Poster
I know they seem very unlikely, but maybe I'm just in the wrong spot at the wrong time. Any ideas? :)
Or any new character M&G's lately?

Matt_Black

He also makes rare appearances at AK, but generally those are in late summer as a sort of practice run for the MNSSHP. You're more likely to see Megara than Herc in WDW, though she's also pretty rare- she shows up on occasion at the International Gateway at Epcot.

asianway

He also makes rare appearances at AK, but generally those are in late summer as a sort of practice run for the MNSSHP. You're more likely to see Megara than Herc in WDW, though she's also pretty rare- she shows up on occasion at the International Gateway at Epcot.
Now that she left Fantasmic, I would expect Meg to be in the Herc category sadly

Matt_Black

Now that she left Fantasmic, I would expect Meg to be in the Herc category sadly

I was under the impression that they use her as a training character for CMs who are going to be Princesses. From what I've heard, a number of friends of Belle started out that way.

asianway

I was under the impression that they use her as a training character for CMs who are going to be Princesses. From what I've heard, a number of friends of Belle started out that way.
Perhaps. I was always under the impression it was because when fantasmic gets cancelled due to wind they do meet n greets back at streets so Meg needed to have the skill

The Magical Genie 123

Tarzan only meets at MNSSHP at the Magic Kingdom
Hercules hasn't met at Disney World in a LONG time. I'm surprised, since Megara has made more appearances lately at Disney World then Hercules.

Matt_Black

According to the Unofficial Character Hunting Guide over on Facebook, Hercules is out meeting guests at the Imagination Pavilion in Epcot today. Curious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom