News Target coming to Walt Disney World and Disney Store shop-in-shop coming to Target stores

MM311

Saw Haunted Mansions T shirts on an end cap at my local Target this week....lots of spots for other items but they were empty! Was wondering if they just started stocking or people were snatching things up?
Image result for Haunted mansion is my happy place

They released the collection last Friday, as far as I have seen everything was snatched up right away, especially the Pop Vinyls

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Why pay $35 for a T-shirt at WDW?
That's kind of what I thought, part of my fun time is searching through the stores for a special parks only shirt I can't find anywhere else....or other item. Odd thing is that the black shirt was in boxes and not really visable as a shirt. Most Disney type shirts in stores over the years just aren't as nice.....me thinks there still needs to be a higher level of product at the parks.....yes it's all advertising....yet....

MM311

haven't checked but bet they will be hitting ebay.....:angelic:
I showed up at one near my work and was able to get the 3 pack of hitchhiking ghosts and the 10" Ezra, I have since gone to other Target's and found nothing, but yes, there are PLENTY on eBay :rolleyes:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Just looked and they are indeed selling....not sure what they cost but the 3 pack was moving quite nicely......

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Think they were upward of $56....for the time and energy and fees....not too much....will get more for them if supply doesn't return and its closer to Christmas ebay season.....capitalistic gambling.....but I suppose it's not much different than AP peeps who go to the parks just to purchase items to resell.:rolleyes: Will be fun to see what else Disney pushes through Target....if it stays on the shelf.:angelic:

ppete1975

Think they were upward of $56....for the time and energy and fees....not too much....will get more for them if supply doesn't return and its closer to Christmas ebay season.....capitalistic gambling.....but I suppose it's not much different than AP peeps who go to the parks just to purchase items to resell.:rolleyes: Will be fun to see what else Disney pushes through Target....if it stays on the shelf.:angelic:
The targets here weren't bad. I got 2 3pcks 10 inch ezra and one each of the mini hitchhiking ghosts.

Cmdr_Crimson

So, I know it's been a while since they have been bringing these "so called" Disney sections..(yeah there not stores their sections). But, from what I have seen many people are very disappointed in the outcome as most merch is just generic branded Disney merch you'd find even if the section was't there and the toys and such they moved from the Toy Dept..Has anyone encounter a Disney Sto..I mean Section at their local Target yet?

Disone

So, I know it's been a while since they have been bringing these "so called" Disney sections..(yeah there not stores their sections). But, from what I have seen many people are very disappointed in the outcome as most merch is just generic branded Disney merch you'd find even if the section was't there and the toys and such they moved from the Toy Dept..Has anyone encounter a Disney Sto..I mean Section at their local Target yet?

See, it's a huge success! She said it's really cute.... twice!

castlecake2.0

7B404F38-A19F-4480-BD13-898685D9AD94.jpeg
0C08F8A0-1463-4FD7-8E89-C699300979FA.jpeg

Talk about a premium brand right there. If this doesn’t sum up the executive leadership of the company right now...

hopemax

We have one of the originally announced ones from a couple years ago in our Metro area. I’ve been in it 3 or 4 times and it always looks like those photos. They would sell Sketchbook ornaments which break easy. Just right next to the toys. I can’t imagine the breakage. Target’s own displays always looked much better than the Disney area. If these are acceptable replacements for a Disney Store, it’s going to be a rough time for Disney fans. Box Lunch is more proficient at selling Disney merchandise of decent quality.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom