Tapestry Script

Irrawaddy Erik

Original Poster
Just wondering would anyone know where I could find the complete Tapestry of Dreams Script. I've searched all over but with no luck.:(

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
here's the text from it.. i'm too lazy to type who says what.. I will later

welcome, wilkommen, hola, bienvunue

we are the dreamseekers, here to conjure for you

this earthly celebration is not what it seems

ha! the visions you'll see are the power of DREAMS

come, drop in our hands, all the dreams in your heart

we'll weave them together, we're ready to start

and now, as the drum beats inspire us to play

we'll show you the world that you dream of, TODAY

a world full of love, and compassion, REJOICES

a world you created so lift up your voices to celebrate

all of the REDS, BLUES, and GREENS

and welcome the future, the TAPESTRY OF DREAMS.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
i'm not sure, but here's my guess

everyone is a dreamer
full of magic and wonder and light
imagine tomorrow
let the world and your heart be your guide

so open up your fantasies
<not sure of line right here>

now imagine what it seems
the world around you seems
like a TA PES TRY
a TA PES TRY
a TA PES TRY
of DREAMS

Old Key

This is my first post! Here is the best that I could do with the lyrics. The only thing I don't have in it are the different languages. Enjoy!

Tapestry of Dreams:

Laughing and children’s voices!

I dream of flying in space; I dream of making beautiful music; I dream of being invisible;
I dream of beautiful butterflies.
Dreamseekers can you see my dreams.
Dreamseekers show me my dreams.

Everyone is a dreamer, Full of magic and wonder inside. (I dream of Discovering New Worlds) Imagine tomorrow, Let your hope and your heart be your guide. (Different Language.) So open up your fantasy, Unlock you curiosity. (Dreamseekers) Now imagine what it means, (Show me my dreams) The world around you seems, Like A Tapestry of Dreams!

Dreamseekers show me my dreams.
Dreamseekers can you hear my dream. Tonight we ask you to share your dreams with us. In honor of our favorite dreamer:
Walt Disney, Walt Disney, Walt Disney!

Dream, Dream, Dream! (Continuous)

What do you dream?

Welcome, Weilkomen, Hola, Bienvenue, We are the Dreamseekers here to conjurer for you. This earthly celebration is not what it seems. The visions you'll see are the power of dreams. Come drop in our nets all the dreams in your hearts, we'll weave them together we're ready to start. And now as the drum beats inspire us to play. We'll show you the world you've dream of today. A world full of love and compassion, rejoices. A World you created so lift up your voices to celebrate all of the Reds, Blues, and Greens. And welcome the Future: The Tapestry of Dreams.

Wey La, Wey Ley’s

I dream of living on the moon; I dream of making people happy; (Different Language), I dream of riding on a dinosaur. (Different Language), (Different Language), I dream of being just like my Dad!

Wey La, Wey Ley’s

I dream of spreading friendship everywhere; (Different Language), (Different Language), I dream of being a Rock Star.

The rhythm of heartbeats inspire the drums. And help us to show what this vision becomes. A tapestry full of such sweet harmony and dreams of the future, What more can you see?

"Everyone is a dreamer, Full of magic and wonder inside. Imagine tomorrow, Let your hope and your heart be your guide. So open up your fantasy, Unlock you curiosity. Now imagine what it means, (Now imagine what it means) The world around you seems, (The world around you seems) Like A Tapestry, A Tapestry, A Tapestry of Dreams!

Zip-Shugamada…

(Different Language), (Different Language), (Different Language), I dream of learning to speak a different
language.

I dream of a world where everybody's happy. (Different Language), (Different Language), (Different Language), (Different Language), (Different Language), (Different Language), (Different Language).

Our Tapestry torches encircle the earth. As dreams of the future revealing the birth of a happy earth. Happy, Healthier Future appear. A world of with no borders, a world with no fear.

Wey La, Oh, Wey La Wey La’s

Your beautiful dreams have awakened such joy. That no passing of ages could ever destroy. Now lend us your ears, as we conjure and call on the greatest most-wonderful dreamer of all:

Walt Disney once said:
"The age we're living in is the most extraordinary the world has ever seen. The human species is still reaching for the stars. Today we are the shapers of the world of tomorrow. Often we can't explain what we see, but the era we are living in today is a Dream coming true."

Wey La, Wey Ley’s

The gift of dreams have made us unite. And cause the sparkling stars to shine bright. We'll journey together through bold new frontiers, and conjure the magic of the next hundred years.

Let us dance to the sounds of the drums from all nations and light up the world with our
great celebrations.

I dream of playing with a symphony orchestra, (Different Language), (Different Language), (Different Language), (Different Language), (Different Language), (Different Language), (Different Language), I dream of seeing into the future.

Come sing all together with every voice. And dream of a world where we all can rejoice.

Imagine what it means, the world around you seems, Like a Tapestry of Dreams. May your journeys forever be laddened with peace, and jubilant dreams may ever increase. We look to the future for a beautiful dawn. Till then we'll be with you, Farewell, and Dream on.

sillyspook13

My next update to my club will include the script to all versions of Tapestry. (For ToD: who says what, and hopefully the children's dreams included)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom