Taking pictures on rides??

Figment1986

I know i Video taped IASW back in march... along with my buddy who had his disposable taking pictures of the ride... (***** Stop taking pictures of IASW, we already have hundreds of pictures of this ride....) hehe....

Oh and does pirates care for video taping, cause my night vision was on and i got no complaints.....

(and i saw the blinking as well...)

MKBurn15

A little off the subject of taking pictures of rides, but does anybody know what a good spot is to videotape Wishes? I'd like to tape it for a video I'm making.

phlydude

Originally posted by MKBurn15
A little off the subject of taking pictures of rides, but does anybody know what a good spot is to videotape Wishes? I'd like to tape it for a video I'm making.
I replied to your question on the Wishes and Spectromagic post.

(On the bridge to Tomorrowland!)

pepsistar

scottnj How about Tower of Terror ?? :lol:

All really good info-- Just remember to have "FUN" and as they said make sure you are in some of the pictures too-- The CM'S are usually happy to take your picture for you-- even with the video camera. I go by myself sometimes for my birthday, and have good luck having the CM'S video me with the characters.

I have used the video camera, without extra lighting, on most everything-- :lookaroun I did get the message from "above" on Pirates? :cry: Do not know why, as I was not using any lighting? and then on the COP-- I think it depends on the CM as someone else has said, and probably how busy it is--

It was fun trying to tape my grandsons face on test track while going almost 60 miles per hour around the track and not dropping the camera-- Almost did that on Splash!! Main thing!! Have fun!! Enjoy!

Did you send for the free video/DVD? Might want to do that if you have not--

Oh, make sure to send the video postcards at Innoventions, Misson Space and Mexico. These are fun to see when you get home, and if she has a computer it will let her know you are thinking of her while you are gone.

:wave:

scottnj1966

If you would like to see my TOT video email me

Originally posted by MKBurn15
There is a tower of terror video! You can find it on kazaa.

I have the tower of terror plus just about every other ride now.
The TOT is 5 megs in low res and I will be happy to email it to someone that does not want to do the acess to the videos on my site.

Email me at bigfloridacountry@cfl.rr.com
Thanks!!!

I may be able to email other videos if they are small enough.

http://www.bigfloridacountry.com/videolist.htm

http://www.bigfloridacountry.com/othervid.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom