Taking Crescent Lake Suggestions (Drinks/Apps/Snacks)

SyracuseOrange

Original Poster
Hello all,

I am going down for the Food & Wine half marathon, and the days after the race I am going to take it easy. I'm doing F&W and nap time the day after, but the day after that I am going to do some leisurely resort hopping around Crescent Lake. (I'm making more of an effort to visit resorts and bars/restaurants that I've never been to. Side note: Sanaa is amazing)

Anyway, I'm looking for suggestions on what your favorite bar/lounge/restaurant is around Crescent Lake. If you also have a favorite drink (I love a good cocktail!) or menu item (specifically a non-entree), please let me know!

GoochDSA

The lounges at Kimonos (Swan) and bluezoo (Dolphin) are both pretty nice spots to hang out with a drink and app. bluezoo actually has a pretty creative drink menu and a pretty decent selection of beers. Jelly Rolls on the Boardwalk is always fun if you are up for a night of drinking and singing.

As far as restaurants go, Shula's and bluezoo (both at the Dolphin) and Flying Fish (Boardwalk) are tops in the restaurants in the area.

SyracuseOrange

Original Poster
The lounges at Kimonos (Swan) and bluezoo (Dolphin) are both pretty nice spots to hang out with a drink and app. bluezoo actually has a pretty creative drink menu and a pretty decent selection of beers. Jelly Rolls on the Boardwalk is always fun if you are up for a night of drinking and singing.

As far as restaurants go, Shula's and bluezoo (both at the Dolphin) and Flying Fish (Boardwalk) are tops in the restaurants in the area.
I LOVE BlueZoo. That's the only Crescent Lake bar I've been to, sadly. Thanks for the other suggestions!

Sweet Melissa

I second everything Gooch said. I'll also throw in Il Mulino's lounge for some good wine and mixed drinks, and a pretty good appetizer menu. I like the pot-braised mussels and clams at the Ale & Compass lounge in the Yacht Club. The drink selection there is nothing special, though. The Crew's Cup lounge, also in the Yacht Club, has some good eats too.

NiarrNDisney

Crews Cup is by far one of the best pubs/lounges around Crescent Lake have a drink and get a meal! Make sure you try the Lobster Sliders with the Orzo salad.
Also you may want to try:

BlueZoo (Dolphin) the Crab Nachos are amazing

Cabana Bar and Beach Club (Dolphin) Wonderful food atmosphere and drinks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom