Pre-Trip Taking 1st Timers with us this time

Hello All:

i'm very excited about the fact that my family has a few new additions, a daughter-in-law and a grandson. out of the 7 of us, a few have been several times, a few have been once and now the 1st timers.

It is very cool to share all the pre-trip planning and just see the excitement in her face as she helps. Even as cool though is the excitement of all of us as we really just want to be there already, and just love the Disney experience.

58 day left for us and we have all dining reservations done, all fast passes ready, and have a plan for some meet-and-greets.

we fly in on a sunday, and will head to Downtown Disney(Disney Springs) right away for Disney quest fun and T-rex dinner. something tells me i will do a little shopping there, too.

monday is Hollywood studios, prob my favorite. Hollywood and vine for dinner and fantasmic special seats

tuesday is Animal Kingdom, prob my favorite. Rain forest for dinner

Wednesday is an off day for us, we will do some meet-n-greets at MK before heading to ESPN for dinner and then Fireworks that night.

Thursday is Magic Kingdom, prob my favorite. O'Hana's for dinner and be my guest for lunch

Friday is Epcot, prob my favorite, and 7 Dragons for dinner with fireworks, too.

we going to take advantage of magic hours. not to mention the best pool at the AoA where we are staying in a lion king sweet.

just thinking about coming home makes me sad and i haven't even left yet.

i hope your up coming trip is as fun as i know mine is already in my head.

mrdrift

All of the plans sound so wonderful. Please give reviews on the ADR's since you have chosen a couple my family hasn't eaten at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom