Take a look at what I found!

NiarrNDisney

Lucky you! Every time I am in Florida I always hope to see one but still havn't as of yet.
At least on my trip a couple months ago I actually saw a Dolphin and her baby and a large group of Sea Cows on the Indian River!

Tom

Beta Return
No big news but thought I would share. I have seen many on past trips just never had the camera.

Where is that? I'm stumped.

The closest I've come to seeing a gator at WDW was on DME on the way. It was in a big ravine on the interstate.

DABIGCHEEZ

Original Poster
Sorry.. I had to remove the vid for a few minutes while I fixed setting in Photobucket. It is on the path to Expedition Everest... across from the Monkey Island in Asia.

scpergj

Looks like that is on the Rivers of America, along Frontierland? [EDIT] looks like I was wrong about where it is![/EDIT]

Wherever it is, it's just a baby - didn't look any bigger than three or four feet. Not even eatin' size. Bet it kept the ducks out of the river, though...or thinned out the flock!

Oh...and I can't resist....

GO
Gators!!

DABIGCHEEZ

Original Poster
Yes this one was about 4 ft or so. I have seen bigger ones though in the Rivers of America and in various lakes/ponds/canals on property. First one I could photo and video though.

Astro_Digital

That is just a tiny gator. (cute too)

I do not know why people are so attracted to them, and surprised to see them.

They are not endangered or rare, they are found all over the place.

The reason people usually do not see them is because the are usually very still hiding in tall grass. Waiting for prey to fly in.

gspin2k1

That is just a tiny gator. (cute too)

I do not know why people are so attracted to them, and surprised to see them.

They are not endangered or rare, they are found all over the place.

The reason people usually do not see them is because the are usually very still hiding in tall grass. Waiting for prey to fly in.

Lol I don't see em cus I live in Washington and I'm from Guam..no gators in either place. But if I were to see em..I'd probably just think it was part of the Animal Kingdom lol.

~G

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom