Tails on Slinky Dog Dash's Ride Vehicles temporarily removed

You're right, they do always manage to lose an effect or two, but this kind of thing should be thought of before hand... roughly 6 months of normal wear and tear and it's having to be fixed is ridiculous. Anyone remember the Yeti? After an embarrassment like that, Disney should be doing the tests and running the calculations to figure out how to do it properly. As far as I'm aware, they have access to supercomputers to run calculations for this exact reason and yet they still manage to royally screw it up. All I'm saying is I would be embarrassed if I was on the team for Slinky Dog Dash right now.

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

You're right, they do always manage to lose an effect or two, but this kind of thing should be thought of before hand... roughly 6 months of normal wear and tear and it's having to be fixed is ridiculous. Anyone remember the Yeti? After an embarrassment like that, Disney should be doing the tests and running the calculations to figure out how to do it properly. As far as I'm aware, they have access to supercomputers to run calculations for this exact reason and yet they still manage to royally screw it up. All I'm saying is I would be embarrassed if I was on the team for Slinky Dog Dash right now.
One does not need a supercomputer to do this analysis.

ABQ

*Must... not... make... yeti... joke...*

Sounds like this is one of those things you just can't pick up on through testing and soft opens. Glad they are being proactive about something for a change.
Pretty sure someone did a few pages back. Any time something occurs like this you can all but guarantee the usual WDW sarcasm checklist will be run in replies.

A:> Make some comment about upcharge only event
B:> Make some comment about getting a fast pass + for this
C:> Make an "add a strobe light" comment

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Pretty sure someone did a few pages back. Any time something occurs like this you can all but guarantee the usual WDW sarcasm checklist will be run in replies.

I do remember the strobe light comment (I admit it, I chuckled). Someone on this page said, "Anyone remember the yeti?"... had to hold back. :hilarious:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Tails returned only for the Toy Story Cupcake Party.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member

You forgot the obligatory reference to designer cupcakes.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Pretty

You forgot one.
D:> Call the effect (or therefore lack of) "Unmagical" and whine about how little Princess' vacation was ruined

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom